1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After applying all of that product to your Chewie, what kind of residue or smell did it leave? Is the fur greasy now?

Not at all. That was a fear of mine..Just use it sparingly. Don't ever use gel or spray..lol

Forbidden Planet NYC still has Han Solo for retail (and free US shipping). Also midtown comics has Han for retail too and if you use their app on your first purchase i think you get 20% off. Chewbacca can't seem to find at retail anymore.

There are still a few places online that are selling these at about Retail. I saw three places alone in the first few pages of Google. You just gotta search.
Here is just one that has it In-Stock and offers a free gift if you spend a certain amount..........

STAR WARS HAN SOLO AND CHEWBACCA FIGURE- HOT TOYS MOVIE MASTERPIECE SERIES 1/6 SET - Pop Culture Zone

so i bought Chewie on the 27th from Popcultcha....received and order confirmation...monies payed via paypal (no cancellation on their end)...haven't heard anything since? no shipping info etc.

it seems other people who ordered around the same time have their figures (other figures not Chewie) in hand already. Should i be concerned? anybody here still waiting? I know a couple of us jumped on the 20% off deal.

so i bought Chewie on the 27th from Popcultcha....received and order confirmation...monies payed via paypal (no cancellation on their end)...haven't heard anything since? no shipping info etc.

it seems other people who ordered around the same time have their figures (other figures not Chewie) in hand already. Should i be concerned? anybody here still waiting? I know a couple of us jumped on the 20% off deal.

I ordered mine same time...I went with the ECI shipping option. Haven't received it yet, but I know it's in New Jersey on it's way to TN.
I got an email with the tracking number from Pop Cultcha Tuesday which went straight to the Junk Mail folder so check that. Up until that point it was shown as Processing.

I ordered mine same time...I went with the ECI shipping option. Haven't received it yet, but I know it's in New Jersey on it's way to TN.
I got an email with the tracking number from Pop Cultcha Tuesday which went straight to the Junk Mail folder so check that. Up until that point it was shown as Processing.

Yeah i have been scouring my junk mail but still didn't see anything?thanks for the reply, chances are mine is on the way too. last time i ordered it took a couple of weeks. just can't help wondering with the lack of any tracking info.

I have a mess of chewies coming Monday. Ordered on the 20% off day.
Prequel fan?

dDmmoau.jpg

Nice. No. Got a net for a ESB with a crappy 12 Hasbro 3PO and going to get a snowy effect for a Hoth Chewie with Han. Have all three looks now. No need for a new chewie down the line cannot see how they can improve it that much and if they do it isn't going to be under $200.

Nice. No. Got a net for a ESB with a crappy 12 Hasbro 3PO and going to get a snowy effect for a Hoth Chewie with Han. Have all three looks now. No need for a new chewie down the line cannot see how they can improve it that much and if they do it isn't going to be under $200.

Can't wait to see your Hoth Chewie ! I was think about this myself, using shaved styrofoam for the snow.

The wookie has been released by customs. I could see him as early as tomorrow, or maybe by Tuesday.

We'll see if it was worth the price. Many dollars died to get me this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you will like it just have to futz with him to you get the right look you desire

Yes. I spent about 30 minutes tonight combing him and it works wonders for the hair and the tone. There is alot of light hair on him and once you start brushing the entire coat it comes out from being burried under the fur from packaging. I did surmass a small hairball but nothing too much from brushing the entire figure.

So for people that are worried you will brush his fur off, you won't. It is very well put together and he looks 10 times better once the comb has lifted whatever glue or gel HT had applied at the factory.

Flipper! FLIPPER!!!!

Jealous??????? :lol

cubefridayv_0.jpg

Back