1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
42cc9d5cd1f833181d1a69af8b9adc5c.jpg

Work in progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the way to get this figure looking his best, or at least when displayed, is to make sure you get the shadows falling into his eye sockets so you cant see his eyes too clearly. In pretty much all the films you rarely see the actors eyes, and when you do its normaly a bit of a shock as there bright blue!

I think the way to get this figure looking his best, or at least when displayed, is to make sure you get the shadows falling into his eye sockets so you cant see his eyes too clearly. In pretty much all the films you rarely see the actors eyes, and when you do its normaly a bit of a shock as there bright blue!

I agree. Also futzing the goatee to make his chin look longer. Brush down then "wave" the hair from the bottom end up to his neck.

5f7f8037a18235878b5c2b44dce53928.jpg

Davejames does it best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, well. After being freaked out by the scar on Han Solo's forehead, and the horrendously tight elbow joints (two sessions of the hair dryer and they're still stiff as a corpse!) for the past couple of days, I finally got around to having a good look at Chewie. And guess what? His top lick sticks out about half a mill, so his "muzzle" is in effect too short. Has anybody else had this? If so is there anyway you can fix it? Thanks in advance.

Well, well. After being freaked out by the scar on Han Solo's forehead, and the horrendously tight elbow joints (two sessions of the hair dryer and they're still stiff as a corpse!) for the past couple of days, I finally got around to having a good look at Chewie. And guess what? His top lick sticks out about half a mill, so his "muzzle" is in effect too short. Has anybody else had this? If so is there anyway you can fix it? Thanks in advance.

If you want a serious answer, you may need to post a pic of what you mean.

Also, I don't know what his "top lick" is supposed to be. :dunno

If you want a serious answer, you may need to post a pic of what you mean.

Also, I don't know what his "top lick" is supposed to be. :dunno

Damn typo. I meant top lip. The snout of the figure is a half a mill or so away from the top lip. I'l try and upload a picture to show what I mean.

IMG_0299.jpg

It's a bit difficult to see, but the snout is away from the lips. I don't know if you can futz it down perhaps?

It's a bit difficult to see, but the snout is away from the lips. I don't know if you can futz it down perhaps?

I haven't looked at mine closely enough - is the lip an insert or part of the underlying sculpt?

Back