1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me also...x3, need to cancel 2 of them...didn't realize I had gotten on the waitlist that many times...I'm sure they'd cancel 2 anyway though.

Just got Chewbacca for my b'day coming up from a friend of mine too.

Han/Chewbacca 2-pack waitlist converted too.

It looks like they'll be doing a second wave if these. It's no coincidence that everyone is converting. I wanted a spare of each so I went I the waitlist for the 2-pack and both singles and all 3 things just converted

Huh. Just got the individual Chewie and the 2-pack converted to orders too. One day after I pre-ordered a Han from a local store and paid a deposit. Now I don't know what to do. :(

Find out if your deposit is refundable. If not, I say go with the individual packs and cancel the two pack.

Sent from the bat cave

Excellent news for everybody! I know the overseas sites had them being shipped out in June, so I'm curious if it's the same here.

I got the two pack and a single of Chewbacca. congrats on every one that there order converted. get it now I don't think there will be a third chance

Such great news for us collectors. Im so laughing at the fat scalpers that bought two just to flip on ebay for ridiculous prices.

Is the two pack converting for anyone?

I got on the waitlist Feb 4th. .... Here's my deal I already own the single Han & Chewie. I wanted the two pack but missed out. Wonder if I can still sell them at cost and offset the price of these?

Find out if your deposit is refundable. If not, I say go with the individual packs and cancel the two pack.

Cheers. I emailed them and they're going to cancel my Han pre-order and I'll put the deposit towards another figure. Maybe Obi-Wan or Boba. Would have been hard to turn down the 2-pack and actually works out a little cheaper than buying the 2 figures separately locally, plus reward points on top of that.

Back