1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No only the one on solo is enterbay...the one on chewie is from the old SS bespin han and fits great with no mods needed

:duff Just grabbed one from Toy Anxiety. I'd though of grabbing one some time ago but just guessed it wouldn't fit. Now I just need a room to turn into the inside of a space slug.

IMG1113514x800.jpg

Its all about the futz...

That pic really does this figure justice!

Him and Han are two figs that look miles better in person.

This is taken from Kool Kollectable on Facebook
2b9553a674762d8ec3adf66bee123ef2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Fantastic pix everyone. I was really concerned with the face sculpt, but y'all have proven you can get it to look *very* good. Nice work.

I'll have mine [and Han] next month.

What I find incredible is that pretty much every company has trouble making figures with real hair - then HT make a figure that's covered in nothing but real hair and it looks awesome. The hair on Chewbacca should be too large... yet somehow pretty much every photo of the figure comes out looking like a movie still. Actually, has there ever been a bad photo of this figure? We ought to have a competition to see if someone can make it look bad.

What I find incredible is that pretty much every company has trouble making figures with real hair - then HT make a figure that's covered in nothing but real hair and it looks awesome. The hair on Chewbacca should be too large... yet somehow pretty much every photo of the figure comes out looking like a movie still. Actually, has there ever been a bad photo of this figure? We ought to have a competition to see if someone can make it look bad.
image.jpg
This is what we had before HT brought out their magnificent Chewy... Oh how far we've come. F%^k you Hasblow!!

FYI, I saved that photo to use as a model for futzing Chewie. Don't recall who posted it originally, but perhaps they will come in and claim it...

Back