1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would recommend less flash and 10 more feet of distance. :horror

Edit: He looks like Hagrid in that first photo. Or Sandy Claws. That beard.

Used my phone, not a dslr camera with zoom lens, so 10 feet away not option for me, and was not going for perfect. Took shots in dim bedroom. Everyone has to be a critic.

Put some pants on when you're playing with your Chewie.

That's my 8 year old daughters legs, you get the pedi of the day award.

:horror

I'm just glad that award went to Wor-Gar and not me. :slap

Thanks, Wor-Gar. :duff

You need to send your Chewie back and get one of the nice ones from the previous page. ;)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

tumblr_mbv6nvejCR1qmzxy4o3_400.gif

Man this sucks got him yesterday and opened him today. Have spent the last two hours trying to fix his left arm. The bottom half of his arm got seperated at the elbow and was loose out of the box. Managed to put it back it but something is up with his shoulders , no matter what I do I can't swivel them so that his arm is flat against his side.

Just noticed that its basically the elbow swivel thats connected to the shoulder, it doesn't rotate, don't know why that is. I guess ill just have to contact sideshow for a replacement body.

I'll be getting my single Chewy next month. I'm really glad I didn't go for the 2-pack, because the Han sculpt looks really bad to me. The Chewy I can modify, and it should be very forgiving. As far as having a Han in my collection goes, I'll just do some mods on my SS version and be happy with that. I'm loving those photos with the HT Chewy and the Tamishi 3PO & SS R2, which I also have.
When my Chewy mod is done I'll post before-and-after pics.

Back