1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys, like everyone else it seems, is undergoing a rash of production delays - all this stuff snowballs.

Does anyone know what Sideshow charges you if you don't destroy a replacement piece? I'm not destroying a Chewie..

Does anyone know what Sideshow charges you if you don't destroy a replacement piece? I'm not destroying a Chewie..

If you keep two figures, you'll pay for two figures. Maybe a bit less, but expect to pay the majority of the cost because it's the majority of the product.

If you keep two figures, you'll pay for two figures. Maybe a bit less, but expect to pay the majority of the cost because it's the majority of the product.
Yeah I figured as much. It just says the head on the replacement order, then I open up a whole damn figure. Minus hands and feet and bandolier. But it's hard to get myself to destroy one of the toughest figures ever produced.

Yeah I figured as much. It just says the head on the replacement order, then I open up a whole damn figure. Minus hands and feet and bandolier. But it's hard to get myself to destroy one of the toughest figures ever produced.

Do you have a Bossk 1/6th? If not, buy a Bossk 1/6th and have him burn the Chewbacca figure. Then film it all and post it here for us to watch.

Someone needs to tell Sideshow the head is removable.

Hire Boba Fett to do it. He could use some new braids.
Haha yes he could!

Do you have a Bossk 1/6th? If not, buy a Bossk 1/6th and have him burn the Chewbacca figure. Then film it all and post it here for us to watch.
Isn't using fire strongly frowned upon when destroying figures? :lol

Someone needs to tell Sideshow the head is removable.
Yeah idk what the reasoning is behind sending entire bodies.

Isn't using fire strongly frowned upon when destroying figures? :lol

:lol I don't know. Is it? :lol

Recreate this scene... except it would be Chewy and not Vader :lol

did-you-think-vader-s-body-burned-with-his-suit-in-return-of-the-jedi-350085.jpg

I got a replacement body I asked for but they sent me head, hands, feet and body. So complete figure. All I would need is a bandolier and have 2 chewies.

I got a replacement body I asked for but they sent me head, hands, feet and body. So complete figure. All I would need is a bandolier and have 2 chewies.

Nice, they'd probably charge just about full price for that. They just told me 75% of the figure price for what I have. Not worth that IMO.

Back