1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure it can. There looks to be a connector between Vader's crotch attached to that cod piece. If you can't raise the cod piece, then raising the belt will look silly.

I'd like to see someone hunch Vader forward like he stands rather than all these 'sticking-out-the-stomach' poses. He never stood that way.

So the hands pop out but the "glove" remains? That's a lame way to save a little money.

I think the hands are like the Amazing Spider-Man 2 figure. Looks bad close up because there will always be a gap between the fingers and knuckles but not a big deal when on display.

Just ordered him from HK. Beyond tired of waiting for this guy, lol. Need. Him. Now.

The circle is almost complete! Just Luke and Leia left. The twins.

Not feeling it with these pics, the guys camera is angled wrong, perspective of the legs look too short . Vader looks like a midget:thud:

Yeah, I got a bit a chill looking at those pics - the way it was photographed, the helmet was starting to look like the proto again.:lol:slap

This pic shows a couple of things - that the bodysuit has a double stitched area on the abdomen (not sure why, but if properly futzed, it shouldn't be visible) and also that the inner cape/skirt is double fabric with a seam, making it pretty thick...

mlmw42.png

You might have to do a bit of surgery and switch out the forearms first, but I think it would be well worth it in the end.

Just order some gloves from Toy Anxiety. ROTJ SSC, but anything would look better than these abominations :slap

Back