1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang it really!!!! Everytime I think I can do without a figure Paramoremcr88 goes and posts his pictures and my pass figure goes to "ordered".. Para, you owe me $300 USD. PM me for my Paypal address..

Thanks....... :)

This looks like it turned out amazing. Great photos everyone lucky enough to have it already!

image.jpg

Ok guys had some time with him as i got home from work early....IMO this is the best Vader we have gotten in 1/6 from a company standpoint . I have futzed him after stripping him down to redress as i always do. The cod piece attaches via velcro aswell as a strap going around and under the crotch. In order to move it up i undid it all, folding the section which goes under the crotch back in on its self and fed it up the vest out the way, allowing it to be moved up then moved the belt itself up.

My only complaint is the inner robe is wired at the ends, this drives me insane and i really don't get their fascination with wires. The dome is a lovely matte colour in hand and the gloves while not the best are not as bad as initially thought. I have also fitted the custom cape i was using on my sideshow.

Here are some shots with the troopers and him solo.

DSC_0789.jpg

DSC_0793.jpg

DSC_0794.jpg

****ing beautiful. That is Vader. :rock

Where's all the naysayers now? Show me ONE aspect of any previous release from any company that comes close to this masterpiece.

Although not "perfect," Hot Toys are the most outstanding 1/6 Star Wars line that has ever been.

Each release just gets better and better and (from memory) they are the only company who improves on the prototypes - with every other company we're praying it'll turn out as good as the first showing... and it never does :(

HT seem to listen to the online feedback and step-up.

Happy days!!!
The HT naysayers disappear into their pipes like little pixels burning in the atmosphere when a wave of positivity hits the thread. There is no argument, this is the best 1/6 Vader ever, and it was made by Hot Toys. It is actually the second coming, and yes HT proved they are the best 1/6 toy manufacturer in the world.
:rock

It's the only sixth scale ANH vader I will ever need. Looks fantastic, hot toys doing stellar work with the license. Hope to have this before Christmas.

Excellent visuals Para and Stealth!

Back