Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do that as demand goes up.

Yeah just sucks they did that the day I was going to order it. Do you think there will be a high resale for this later on after the movie is released?

Yeah just sucks they did that the day I was going to order it. Do you think there will be a high resale for this later on after the movie is released?

I think that's a fair assumption. Then again, HT will prolly make more versions of the Joker...

Actually they did. The wolf now sells for closer to 150.00 since the other versions have been released. Pred 2 goes for a little more.

Don't know where you are getting those numbers cause I pretty much check out Pred auctions daily. This Wolf is going for $160+ with 6 hours to go. https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Aliens-VS-Wolf-Predator-AVP-Requiem-14-MIB_W0QQitemZ280239407435QQihZ018QQcategoryZ27294QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I have yet to see an original Wolf end at $150. I haven't seen the P2 for sale in about 2 weeks and the last one went for about $216. I agree that their value decreases with multiple versions being released but only slightly with Hot Toys. Also depends on the franchise too....I see this being the biggest movie of the year, and along with Heath's spectacular performance (reviewers are saying his performance is Oscar worthy) I see the Joker selling for 200+ fairly quickly.

Last edited:
I saw one end in the 140.00's but looking closer it's loose with the box. I hope you're right and make a killing on your 4.:D

Watch Hot Toys come out with the ultimate version (two heads + all of the original accessories +clown mask + guns and RPG)......I'll be selling my 5 original Jokers for $50 at a garage sale. :lol:lol

What's the story if I am on the waitlist on actionhq,having preordered the Joker and original Batman when they were 134.95 each,and now they've gone up to 200...also,what are the chances i will actually get them on that list?

What's the story if I am on the waitlist on actionhq,having preordered the Joker and original Batman when they were 134.95 each,and now they've gone up to 200...also,what are the chances i will actually get them on that list?

I would play it safe and get it on ebay if I were you. Take a look around and you'll find ok deals.

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-1-6-New-Ver-The-Dark-Knight-The-Joker-Figure_W0QQitemZ200236322518QQihZ010QQcategoryZ2480QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This one is about $140....and if you use regular airmail you pay around $165 total which is pretty good compared with $200 plus shipping. Even if they honor your original price of 134.95 you'll only save about $10 when you factor in shipping (and that is even if you get your waitlist fulfilled). I'd play it safe if you really really want the Joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back