Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's what she said!

Hmm... that's a thinker.
picture.php

Uploading a ton more pics. :)

Gonna be sticking with my current pose for a little while. When I get tired of it I'll try a bunch more poses and take more pics.

hahah nice pic nick! anyway when you do the upside down pose. Where do all the weight go? Is it all to his hand thats holding the web? or is there like another fishing line on his back?

thanks!

i just put the line through the drilled holes in each of his hands, not just the gap between the fingers and palm. It help him up just fine but I already took him down because its too hard to leave the figure alone lol

and on a side note, your title under your username is disturbing lol

Just tried out a few poses with the enterbay stand,pretty fun figure to pose ..but i think this figure looks best on it's feet.

i just put the line through the drilled holes in each of his hands, not just the gap between the fingers and palm. It help him up just fine but I already took him down because its too hard to leave the figure alone lol

and on a side note, your title under your username is disturbing lol

hahah thanx for the quick reply :clap

and about my title :lol just watch your back :stick and you will be fine

sounds like its your behind that should watch out lol

Anyway, about the figure...I like the upside down hanging pose but this figure is too nice for such a static pose IMO. I felt like it needed something more dynamic than just hanging there.

Mine has been sitting comfortably on the base for about 6 weeks now, and the pose I've achieved with it is great, but I do have one question: how did some of you fix the drooping crotch problem? I mean the crotch goes very low and there doesn't seem to be any way for it to stay in place if pushed upward (yes, Spidey is screaming each time I do that...)

Mine has been sitting comfortably on the base for about 6 weeks now, and the pose I've achieved with it is great, but I do have one question: how did some of you fix the drooping crotch problem? I mean the crotch goes very low and there doesn't seem to be any way for it to stay in place if pushed upward (yes, Spidey is screaming each time I do that...)

Futzing. Nothing more. Keep sliding/pushing it up and it stays.

I wouldn't have been able to pull off this:

6053419107_61a05f192a_z.jpg

6053310619_572324ca12_z.jpg

6053970324_bf8ec8fbca_z.jpg

Back