Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys

wM8dT.jpg

This is my Plan to display the avengers After they assemble :hi5:

i have 4 of them (Captain, Hawkeye, Widow, Thor) and i will receive my MK7 in 10 days it is on the way :yess:

and of course i pre-ordered the BEAST Hulk

Note: this is a model i assembled using Photoshop

i have the IKEA Wall Cabinet... Size (82wx92h cm) same the photo

i printed the background and pasted it on White carton which allow me to fold it like the picture showing

of course i will put a glass door for the Wall Cabinet to protect them from the Dust

and i will add some lights using a LED Light Strip

i will finish it soon and take some real photos and share it with you guys​

Finally received mine today in the UK.
Like so many, I'm collecting the Avengers, so getting this was a no brainer. Out of all the figures, this one is the best by far. Just so many options to choose from and I love the gloves with the hinged fingers.
My only moan is the standard stand that comes with it. The bend is about 15mm too small for Iron Mans groin which stops any poses that don't involve his feet firmly on the stand

Finally received mine today in the UK.
Like so many, I'm collecting the Avengers, so getting this was a no brainer. Out of all the figures, this one is the best by far. Just so many options to choose from and I love the gloves with the hinged fingers.
My only moan is the standard stand that comes with it. The bend is about 15mm too small for Iron Mans groin which stops any poses that don't involve his feet firmly on the stand

You can get a waist grabber stand easy enough if you want a flying pose, or even a one foot off the ground pose.

You can get a waist grabber stand easy enough if you want a flying pose, or even a one foot off the ground pose.

Looks like I'll have to. It just such a shame that all the effort and work Hot Toys put into it and no one stopped to think if the stand was going to fit! Lol

Can anyone confirm if the Mark 6 head fits on this figure? if so, would I need to use the Mark 6 neck post as well? please advise, thanks!

Can anyone confirm if the Mark 6 head fits on this figure? if so, would I need to use the Mark 6 neck post as well? please advise, thanks!
Here's the figure with the Mark IV head. You cannot mix the Mark 7 neck or head with previous Mark suits. The joint is completely different in size and it just does not work. You can't put the Mark 4/6 head on the 7 neck and vice versa. You can only put the Mark 4/6's neck + head on the Mark 7 body.

9203561841_a8ac9586e0_b.jpg

9206344138_385ec79c48_b.jpg

9203561895_40e64e3577_b.jpg

God damn this figure is awesome. I can't believe I didn't pre-order him. I really hope my waitlist converts.

God damn this figure is awesome. I can't believe I didn't pre-order him. I really hope my waitlist converts.

Hope your waitlist converts. I had a Sideshow waitlist convert for an item that had a limited edition of 350 so anything is possible.

I have a noob question for all who have this figure already.
Can he do repulsor blast pose properly? because Iron Man has no wrist articulation. but on some of the pictures it seemed like he can do it with no problem at all. thank you :)

I have a noob question for all who have this figure already.
Can he do repulsor blast pose properly? because Iron Man has no wrist articulation. but on some of the pictures it seemed like he can do it with no problem at all. thank you :)

He comes with new hands and wrist guards to make the repulsor blast possible. Finally.

Came in yesterday and admired all evening. Attached some quick photos this morning. Love the detail!

...and just a few more!

BTW, what form of URL is necessary to use the IMG tags? I can't get my google or flickr ones to appear.

Here's the figure with the Mark IV head. You cannot mix the Mark 7 neck or head with previous Mark suits. The joint is completely different in size and it just does not work. You can't put the Mark 4/6 head on the 7 neck and vice versa. You can only put the Mark 4/6's neck + head on the Mark 7 body.

9203561841_a8ac9586e0_b.jpg

9206344138_385ec79c48_b.jpg

9203561895_40e64e3577_b.jpg

Sweet pics everyone! Keep them coming! :clap

Back