Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1064762_10151568794753528_1392553397_o.jpg

The Mark VII is the definitive IM for the Avengers line...can't wait for the Mark XLII to be part of the Avengers :/

i'm pretty sure sideshow is the first in north america to receive their shipment. from there, it's usually 1-2 weeks before the retailers gets theirs. i'm guessing around august 5.

I redid the face mask and jaw both on my mark VII. Here is a in progress picture(sorry I took it quick with my iphone). Still have to do all the finishing work though(nice clean black lines at the base of jaw, lines by the eyes, etc.) but the shape of the face mask and lower jaw are a done deal. I have never worked in 1/6th scale and all I can say is that it is VERY TINY! lol

Thank you so much for the kind comments. I will get some finished pictures up soon. I may actually try and cast it because I was wanting an extra for my battle damaged Mark VII and DO NOT want to have to do this again. I spent WAY WAY TOO MUCH time getting this thing as smooth as glass. lol. If I do make some copies I will let you guys know for sure. Thanks again my friends.

Anyone have their Wait List convert for the regular release lately? I have a feeling I'm going to be out of luck. I did jump on quite some time ago though.

Thank you so much for the kind comments. I will get some finished pictures up soon. I may actually try and cast it because I was wanting an extra for my battle damaged Mark VII and DO NOT want to have to do this again. I spent WAY WAY TOO MUCH time getting this thing as smooth as glass. lol. If I do make some copies I will let you guys know for sure. Thanks again my friends.

Please make some copies. :1-1:

Did anyone preorder this from TEXASTOYZ??? I tried to contact them regarding this figure and I preorder from them but got no answer? I think this store probably shut down already....:slap

Did anyone preorder this from TEXASTOYZ??? I tried to contact them regarding this figure and I preorder from them but got no answer? I think this store probably shut down already....:slap

Always preorder from the main etailers. When I saw they were the last place with preorders, I would have hopped on the SS waitlist instead. I hope they are just closed for the day and all who ordered get it, but dont hold your breath. Hop on SS waitlist.now.

I'm lost, is this something they are actually going to sell as a variant MK VII? I've seen pics like this before but just for fun, now they gave it a name?

So if I miss out on the reg, I could get this and build my own?

Looks like a kit. Is it 1/6? Looks smaller

:slap :rotfl

its just a break down of all the parts they made and assembled... just a fun showcase for people to look at

Back