Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They mention it on their SDCC sheet... so one wonders if they are actually marketing it this time round. I wouldn't put it passed HT to try.

Im guessing they were mentioning it will be on display at SDCC... just like it was at all the major Asian events. please dont take my tone as rude or condescending its just not the case

My Iron Man "pink panties" collection, lol.

9287868746_f656f29bb7_b.jpg

9287879652_6b48d0040f_b.jpg

9285097565_f38e6cc1ed_b.jpg

9285100509_4d7db535a5_b.jpg

And the new Iron Men band performing their hit single, "Fade to Pink".

9285105433_4961f7d0d9_b.jpg

I'm still on the fence on whether I want this figure or not. Despite all of the inaccuracies regarding the helmet and head sculpt I really do want my first Hot Toys to be from The Avengers line.

If I do go ahead with the preorder at $230 is there any way I could lose money if I decide I don't want it? There could be thousands of people waiting to sell as soon as the regular edition gets in their hands. The market could be overflowing with Mark VII's.

I'm still on the fence on whether I want this figure or not. Despite all of the inaccuracies regarding the helmet and head sculpt I really do want my first Hot Toys to be from The Avengers line.

If I do go ahead with the preorder at $230 is there any way I could lose money if I decide I don't want it? There could be thousands of people waiting to sell as soon as the regular edition gets in their hands. The market could be overflowing with Mark VII's.

Maybe in the very short term, but that's never been the case as far as I know. If current trends persist then this figure will become just as sought-after as all the others are now. I've never heard of anyone concerned about the resale value of a Hot Toys Iron Man!

As to your other comment about not wanting it, while the headsculpt isn't particularly good, the helmet is amazing for a sixth scale figure. It doesn't look nearly as 'off' as some of the photos around here, zoomed in at crazy scales, would have you believe. On the shelf it looks spectacular.

If you can still buy one now at retail price from a dealer, then it won't sell. Mark vii has been sold out for a long time so that's not the case. Ebay prices are always crazy so it will sell way above what you pay.

Did anyone preorder this from TEXASTOYZ??? I tried to contact them regarding this figure and I preorder from them but got no answer? I think this store probably shut down already....:slap

TexasToyz is a ripoff site! A couple months ago I found their site while looking for a DX12 Batman. They had him at retail price as a pre-order, but also listed as in stock. I sent them an email asking about it, and they replied saying they had 2 left in stock. I went back to order it, and they raised the price to $399!! That's how they deal with customer service. I hope they treat you better. I refuse to order from them. :slap

o ya, poor customer service, no response at all. site stopped update, products never itemized, i tried to cancel order but there is no cancel button, WTH!!!!!

Here's my set up with my mark 7, awesome figure by the way, got from Angloz very fast shipping a bout a week turnaround from Hong Kong. Just waiting for my fury to arrive and hulk and we are good!

My Iron Man "pink panties" collection, lol.
9287868746_f656f29bb7_b.jpg

9287879652_6b48d0040f_b.jpg

9285097565_f38e6cc1ed_b.jpg

9285100509_4d7db535a5_b.jpg

And the new Iron Men band performing their hit single, "Fade to Pink".
9285105433_4961f7d0d9_b.jpg

You're probably like me, and after getting all those Hall of Armor bases (you were expected HT to sell some type of kits to finish the complete hall), instead they make the entire Hall; bases and all and leave you hanging.

Anyone have their Wait List convert for the regular release lately? I have a feeling I'm going to be out of luck. I did jump on quite some time ago though.

Mine converted on Friday so there's still a chance. I think I got on the WL at the end of April/beginning of May. Can't remember exactly.

they are selling for $100 more on ebay. someone would be very generous.

For now. I assume the prices will drop once the ex and regular finishes shipping. Don't think these will last at $400 a piece especially the regular.
Besides, selling it for $380-400 on eBay minus the eBay fee would be nearly the same price

Back