Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

No, I'm saying the point was that people in both ships chose 'good' i.e. not to blow each other up when the chips were down. Batman wouldn't blow up anyone - that is his one rule - he doesn't take lives.
So to sum this up--you can tell if you are the Joker or Batman based on whether you would kill other strangers in order to save your own life vs. putting your life in the hands of strangers, correct?

A nurse outfit would rot in the box like the cop one.

Then just sell it :dunno
But if he did that, he couldn't prevent a Joker fan from having one. That's why I will never sell mine :yess:

It will also rot in a box in the back of the shelf for eternity. Because I don't support fans of characters that would save themselves in life or death situations. Because. . .I'M BATMAN

Joker and Batman are teh gay.

jk_3.jpg

Then just sell it :dunno

Motivator_Legendary_Trap.jpg

So you can _____ at him for being a flipper when he does. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

OK. So would Joker blow up the other boat, or. . .allow himself to be blown up? He was a suicidal mad man, after all. Personally, I think he is more likely to orchestrate a scenario where others play that out. Seeing as how that's what he did in the movie and whatnot.

Having said that, I would choose to blow up myself and the other boat. So who does that make me? Hopefully Egghead.

I'm pretty sure that the Joker rigged both boats opposite of each other. It's not said or implied in the film, but that just seems like something he'd do.

If the civilian boat decided to detonate the criminal boat, their own boat would blow up. If the criminal boat decided to detonate the criminal boat. Those that acted as the authority figure to decide which boat survived would be rewarded, with death.

In fact, that may have been a better ending. Batman's faith in people fails when he learns that the boats were rigged in reverse and that the civilians were the cause of their own demise.

In fact, that may have been a better ending. Batman's faith in people fails when he learns that the boats were rigged in reverse and that the civilians were the cause of their own demise.

Would've been a cool ending but i'm fine with it how it played out TBH

A lot of people are saying the joker was suicidal. If anything he was a masochist... sexually with batman hence the interrogation scene. That's why batman flipped him over on the table, the joker was trying to slip him the tongue.

When I first saw the movie, I thought the criminals would press the button. . .and blow themselves up.

A lot of people are saying the joker was suicidal. If anything he was a masochist... sexually with batman hence the interrogation scene. That's why batman flipped him over on the table, the joker was trying to slip him the tongue.
You caught that, as well?

Can we leave the amateur film theories for recess?

Thanks.

What this thread is classy now? Thanks for the psychological diagnosis old chap!

Monocle.gif

Is sunday mod day??

I forget what comes after sunday... the song never told me.

This thread should probably be closed until were given more info from Hot Toys.

ATM everything is speculation, funny gifs, TDKR spoilers, more specualtion, complaints or putting down others theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back