Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STFU snoops

tumblr_ma6xvrLxud1qc3759o1_250.gif

I'm in two minds about this thing, I love the design of the TDK suit, it just looks badass and 1/4th is an awesome scale. I really appreciate the extra size as it makes it akin to a SSC statute and the accuracy here is way better than any statute and yet you can pose it, so best of both world's.

But... the price is a killer. To get the thing over here to the UK it's works out to more like $600+, which is not chump change anymore, especially for something that is unlimited in it's production run.

I just picked up the EB suit, for 250 pounds so it's hard to justify that price increase for the HT. I would love to have both suits in 1/4th, but jeez, will wait and see for now I think. Y U have to be so greedy HT!!!

I'm in two minds about this thing, I love the design of the TDK suit, it just looks badass and 1/4th is an awesome scale. I really appreciate the extra size as it makes it akin to a SSC statute and the accuracy here is way better than any statute and yet you can pose it, so best of both world's.

But... the price is a killer. To get the thing over here to the UK it's works out to more like $600+, which is not chump change anymore, especially for something that is unlimited in it's production run.

I just picked up the EB suit, for 250 pounds so it's hard to justify that price increase for the HT. I would love to have both suits in 1/4th, but jeez, will wait and see for now I think. Y U have to be so greedy HT!!!

I don't think HT will be able to touch EBs effort IMO. As I've said in this thread before, I think the big draw with the HT fig is the accessories, especially the masks and sonar.

I guess I'm in the minority when I say that I find the HT DKR 1/4 figure more impressive than the BB Enterbay. Of course I'm gonna have to confirm it like everyone else by getting it in my hands considering I preordered it last year with the special edition mask. Everytime I see pics and videos of the BB Enterbay figure, I'm never impressed enough to want to spend the amount of money. Yeah, the HT DKR is expensive, but it blows me away with the pics I've seen so far. I guess this thread is just filled with a bunch of fanboys.

It's not about being a fanboy it's about truth. I prefer the TDK suit to the BB suit but I believe EB would pull off TDK suit better than HT's attempt. I have the EB figure and the HT figure on order but you have to give credit where it's do.

And I don't think Hot Toys would send you an email saying, "go ebay and buy. We sold out. No more already, sorry bic boi" if you told them your figure was broken like Enterbay.

And I don't think Hot Toys would send you an email saying, "go ebay and buy. We sold out. No more already, sorry bic boi" if you told them your figure was broken like Enterbay.

Wait.. does Hot Toys actually have a costumer service? :lol

They dont respond to you at all. :lol

HT customer service are now a bit of a hit and miss. I have a emailed them for 3 items that are defected, and so far they are only responding to 1 only while ignoring the rest.

:rotfl

It's not about being a fanboy it's about truth. I prefer the TDK suit to the BB suit but I believe EB would pull off TDK suit better than HT's attempt. I have the EB figure and the HT figure on order but you have to give credit where it's do.

Yeah I agree, I think they would nail the head sculpt first go.

The headsculpt, maybe. But the HT excels the rest which is the accesories and outfit. And packaging as well.

Also Hot Toys quality is better.

HT customer service are now a bit of a hit and miss. I have a emailed them for 3 items that are defected, and so far they are only responding to 1 only while ignoring the rest.

That is what I figured. :(

Last edited:

Yeah, but which is worse? :lol

That Enterbay thing is just down right frustrating. Atleast Hot Toys will sometimes see what they can do, and if they can't they simply say, "talk to your vendor who you bought from", not,

"We sold out, no more. Go on ebay, buy more there."

Really, you're going to say that after I just bought a $400 dollar figure from you? Just tell folks that you don't have any replacement parts available, not "go out and spend more money on our products on the secondary market since the item we made, broke".

Yup, I believe it is. Unless the person that posted it in the Joker 1/4 thread made it up.

Back