Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price is what leaned me towards Bandai, and then SDCC threw out the Mattel version.

Before the movie, I was so-so on the Pod, not that I thought it looked bad or anything really, just that it didn't jump out at me like a must have piece. However, the use of it in the movie and the quality of the shots with Batman riding really got me into it so now I want a good Batman riding Pod in some scale, preferably for the best price, but the HT images are so amazing, without any Pod ordered or bought, it's pulling me in, but I must say NO :lol

I was the same way. Before the movie the pod was cool but meh. After the movie I got to really liking it.

That closing shot, "...a Dark Knight..." :drool A great movie from start to finish, but the last few minutes give me chills everytime I see it or hear that music on the soundtrack.

That closing shot, "...a Dark Knight..." :drool A great movie from start to finish, but the last few minutes give me chills everytime I see it or hear that music on the soundtrack.

indeed, whole the dramatic scene where two face has the boy in his hands...the music, the dialogues, the images made it very dramatic, even for a comic book movie and...it worked :google I was truly touched by the performance at the end

I am very curious how much it will differ since everybody is so certain about it.

So I will wait and see

Odds are with Batman, the portrait may not look so sharp. The sculpt will be nice, but detailing and things seem to step down a bit from Proto to Production. Jango Fett and Darth Maul from the Star Wars line still look nice, but their protos looked immaculate. Other than that, because of the type of costume the Batman figure has, there shouldn't be much variation in that. Other variations usually come because futzing is done with the costuming that doesn't show flaws in the proto images and when you get them in hand you see the reality, but Batman isn't wearing soft goods you can futz, so the overall look should retain, maybe jsut color variations in the armor.

I really just didn't like this costume as much as the original... its cool and looks good on screen. But didn't really make much of a difference to me.

hahahahaha, is a joke, but if for yours is a big problem not to have a figure the best movie acurate, you have to keep cash and buy all of them.

I will buy the Hot Toys Joker and Dc, the joker character is a must have for me.

Uhhhh....what did you just say?

You know what the correct ending track right? Agressive Expansion.....

You know what the correct ending track right? Agressive Expansion.....

Not the part I'm referring to, A DARK KNIGHT is the track behind the clip I'm talking about, basically
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just bought the HT Begins suit and Joker. Now can anyone tell me when this will be out? Thanks.

Damn, HT are addictive - the 2 in 1 Supes has a lot to answer for.

Not the part I'm referring to, A DARK KNIGHT is the track behind the clip I'm talking about, basically
Spoiler Spoiler:

That score has been stuck in my head since I saw the movie. One of the all time great superhero themes. I also agree that the final scene when he is fleeing from the police was very well done. To me, it caught the essence of what Batman really is. :rock2:rock:rock2:rock:rock2

That score has been stuck in my head since I saw the movie. One of the all time great superhero themes. I also agree that the final scene when he is fleeing from the police was very well done. To me, it caught the essence of what Batman really is. :rock2:rock:rock2:rock:rock2

Exactly, in under 5 minutes, the nobility, honor, heroism, selflessness, all the great attributes that make Batman a great hero for being and ordinary guy with no super powers just taking on a responsibility he didn't have to were summed up in a compact, eleagant, beautiful montage that leaves you salivating for his next adventure.

I am pretty sure it's been mentioned already, but when is this expected to ship?

I got one on order from animate which usually get theirs early, and they say july. So i would think any moment for them and probably aug/sept for the rest.

I got one on order from animate which usually get theirs early, and they say july. So i would think any moment for them and probably aug/sept for the rest.

Cool. I got one from animate as well and their listing said it was ready to ship. :huh But seeing how everything is going with the HT Joker I am not going to hold my breath.

Cool. I got one from animate as well and their listing said it was ready to ship. :huh But seeing how everything is going with the HT Joker I am not going to hold my breath.

When did you get it mine said july. did yours say in hand?(bought mine over the weekend just have not paid for it till my tracking for joker works or it shows up)

When did you get it mine said july. did yours say in hand?(bought mine over the weekend just have not paid for it till my tracking for joker works or it shows up)

I ordered it ten days ago and even paid for the higher shipping. I am going to email them at the end of the week to see what's going with this.

Hmmm i never saw TDK suit for them ready to ship. I know they got the original suit in hand though.

Spoiler Spoiler:
The first part you mentioned, is A Dark Knight, but after that first minute, its Agressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back