Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i think aggressive expansion kicks in right when the credits do?

Nah, the first two minutes during gordon and batman talking is A Dark Knight, and then when he says "So we'll hunt him", the Nolan Batman theme (end of Barbastella/beggining of Agressive Expansion) kicks in.
then i think it goes back to A Dark Knight during the credits?
Definatly one of the greatest scores ever put on film, that final scene would not be nearly as powerful without that amazing music.

Also ties in with my favorite scene of Begins, Bruce embracing the bats in the batcave as the new theme pounded in the background, great stuff.

I have no idea....I just know about a minute of A Dark Knight, and the beginning of AE. The rest of ADK is the ferrie scene, and others. Love the score, but I hate the fact its all over the place. Pieces here, and there....gets on my nerves....eh.

Begins soundtrack was like that too, if they released it all where it should be, the soundtrack would be 2 and a half hours long ;)

Just how I like it! I think the Mummy Returns Exteneded is like that. Has EVERY single musical cue, and its just as long as it is in the movie. Its perfect.

There is a proper cut of the Begins score on torrent sites.Has the right names,edited propelry,in order.Search for Batman Begins expanded score.I have it and it rocks.

Look it up on google. We aint posting it here.....

Oh yes, ADK IS epic. I love it.....im just sayin, its not the real ending is all.....ADK is better then the real thing IMO.

Does anyone else think that in the beginning of "I'm not a Hero" when the strings kick in it sounds like a nod to Elfman's 89 score?

I picked up on that too, almost like the low beat from Batman 89 when Batman takes Vickie back to Batcave. If it's intended, it's brilliant, if it's by accident, it's creepy.

Damn near the whole score is EPIC. And yeah, I caught that too in "I'm not a hero", it can be first heard in the movie when the bat-signal goes on over the city and the GPD beat cop looks up and smiles.

Also ties in with my favorite scene of Begins, Bruce embracing the bats in the batcave as the new theme pounded in the background, great stuff.

Just had a listen to that. That is a great musical moment alright. The end of Barbastella on BB soundtrack.

i've been hearing the Dark Knight theme non-stop since I got it. I love the last track "A Dark Knight" - it is so epic and yet so tragic at the same time.

To me, the best part of the soundtrack is when the new theme kicks in, in Dog Chasing Cars....and number 2 would be Two-Face's not Harvey's theme....

Love the end of Barbastella :rock

I love the end of Eptesicus just a bit more, that music when Ducard and Bruce are going at it on the ice, Ducard tapping into Bruce's strongest emotions, Bruce embracing the strength within himself for the first time, powerful stuff. That's why I love the music from the close of TDK. Between Bale's acting, Nolan's filming and Zimmer and Howard's scoring, the Bruce/Batman embracing moments are so powerful.

As Hot Toys mentioned, it will be more Dark Knight figures coming. I suspect the next one is Harvey Dent Two Face. As one of the blog I was always read has a clue on this figure. This is a magazine editor, and he always has a first hand glimpse of new Hot Toys figure as he is in charge in the Toys Section in Hong Kong Milk Magazine.

His new blog title gave a very clear clue! HALF~!

2721608129_9326e5c2ee.jpg

Source from TOMMY RICHARDSON's BLOG

i've been hearing the Dark Knight theme non-stop since I got it. I love the last track "A Dark Knight" - it is so epic and yet so tragic at the same time.

Too true! When they slow down the new heroic theme it has that tragic sound, but it still gives me goose bumps.

To me, the best part of the soundtrack is when the new theme kicks in, in Dog Chasing Cars....and number 2 would be Two-Face's not Harvey's theme....

Like I said in the other thread, Like Dogs Chasing Cars is my FAVORITE track!!!! It plays continuously in my car over and over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back