Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im with mpchi, if the delay means we'll get an awesome figure, i really dont mind the wait........its looking killer as it is though

See for me, it was already awesome from day 1, I've never felt it needed to be different so I'm not out to wait for minor tweaks.

See for me, it was already awesome from day 1, I've never felt it needed to be different so I'm not out to wait for minor tweaks.

i hear ya! but the little tweaks that have been done make this an outstanding figure!

I'm glad people are getting happier with him, I've just been so excited, tweak images don't add to things for me other than more teases that I don't have him yet :lol

One big change that looks apparent, the neck looks short or the shoulder pads higher, the head to shoulders distance looks smaller for sure.

I'm glad people are getting happier with him, I've just been so excited, tweak images don't add to things for me other than more teases that I don't have him yet :lol

One big change that looks apparent, the neck looks short or the shoulder pads higher, the head to shoulders distance looks smaller for sure.

i know, well.......we are getting the joker and the bb bats to make the wait less painfull. hopefully i'll have both my figures by next week.

No, this one's due like end of this month, sometime in September, only Begins suite and Joker right now.

Beautiful - I just pulled the trigger on the Begins suit and Joker, so I could do with the time to raise funds for the new suit.

i know, well.......we are getting the joker and the bb bats to make the wait less painfull. hopefully i'll have both my figures by next week.

That should calm things, definitely, I'm just itching to have some high end TDK stuff already, really loved the movie but the Mattel figures just won't do anymore haha.

That should calm things, definitely, I'm just itching to have some high end TDK stuff already, really loved the movie but the Mattel figures just won't do anymore haha.

Mattel figs'd be okay..........if i was 6 or 7 years old!!!!:lol

If Hot Toys is not making major changes on the head, this will be good enough. Just a little angled on the eyes giving it a meaner stare, and the correction of the mouth area. The rest can stay more or less the same and I am still happy with it.

HTTDKtouchup.jpg

Thanks for the HK comic show proto pics mpchi :D

To be honest, I couldn't tell the difference original prototype head for the new suit and the V2 old suit.

But when I saw the pictures of the new suit with the Batpod, I thought it looked like a different sculpt and really good. I wouldn't have minded if they decided to go ahead with that headsculpt. I thought I read somewhere that it was a temporary head - I must've assumed it was the BB headsculpt.

Changes after changes, I'm fine with it. Still looks awesome. I also thought that the sides of the opening for the mouth were straight lines from some of the movie stills, but I found out it had a slight curve to it.

But no matter, these are kick @ss figures and can't wait to get them. The shop I ordered from hasn't even received their stocks for Batman and Joker yet! I've never been so excited to give my money away before! :p

Also, one thing I noticed - all these figures (both old and new suit) show poses with Bats holding the Batarang. I don't remember him using it in "The Dark Knight" at all. Not even ONCE!

WOW... I'm loving the suit now... it's sleeker and lighter.. not as top heavy... I absolutely love Hot Toys... I'm gonna go to hong kong next year and I'm hoping I'd run into one of their bosses and thank them for listening to the fans..

Check this out! Most recent prototype at HK comic show. I have to say, Hot Toys is now my absolute favorite 12" company. They have been listening to fans and browsing comments at forums and taking notes. Look at the results!

2722162964_995a9cc070_b.jpg

2721336317_035bc802df_b.jpg

Awesome shot. This will be the definitive Batman fig.

I still don't see any difference. Regardless, I wish we could have this figure now to display with Joker.

the big difference I see is in the legs, it now matches the top of the suit. I'm so glad DC is importing this to the states, it'll give me time to save up for him. I already have three hot toys figures coming in the next 3 or 4 months, this would be just to much lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back