Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definetely.

"When the chips are down, these civilized people ... they'll eat each other. I'll show you."

"I'm not a monster ... just ahead of the CURVE."

WHAM

Batman snatches him up.

I have to say, Joker and Batman alone ties with Pacino and DeNiro together in HEAT for my all-time favorite rival dialogues, it's just so awesome to see good and bad together conversing like pals and probing into each others behaviors. I love the influences of HEAT on Dark Knight.

yeaa ! I love when he sits down with the joker and then starts beating the ^^^^ out of him.

such a great scene.

When is the official release date for this one? I heard end of july, now, sept. Some places have it coming in stock in 1st week of august!!

Crappy movie, crappy actors, corny / cheesy overdone psuedo Bat-film. But yes, that image was easily the highlight of that feature.

i thought DeadEnd was a really cool fan made movie, i mean i've seen budget movies do much worse!

1st wave sept. 2nd wave oct. for toys2

But HK sellers should get it earlier.

I'm thinking overseas mid-late September, early October for N.A. distributors and DC Direct.

I figure this will go out accompanied by the second run of Jokers Toys2 is expecting in october, save HT and distributors on shipping to send more than 1 figure at a time when they're so close together.

I was undecided on the new suit, but after seeing the SDCC pix, I really want one. Guess I better preorder.

Can someone post a few respectable websites where Bats can be ordered?

I know action HQ has it and Toys2, but are there any other decent sites out there that you guys would recommend?

I'm thinking of ordering the Dark Knight version through ActionHQ, but they don't have the Begins suit - Toys2 does though, but I'm not familiar with them.

I'm used to ordering with Sideshow so trying to get Hot Toys figures that aren't sold through Sideshow is a new thing for me. Thanks for the info!

Can someone post a few respectable websites where Bats can be ordered?

I know action HQ has it and Toys2, but are there any other decent sites out there that you guys would recommend?

I'm thinking of ordering the Dark Knight version through ActionHQ, but they don't have the Begins suit - Toys2 does though, but I'm not familiar with them.

I'm used to ordering with Sideshow so trying to get Hot Toys figures that aren't sold through Sideshow is a new thing for me. Thanks for the info!

i know cornerstore comics has these on preorder but it think it says they'll get them till December...i think. they also have decent prices.

I preordered a second shipment Bats through cornerstorecomics.com. My first order with them, hopefully it goes well.

I preordered a second shipment Bats through cornerstorecomics.com. My first order with them, hopefully it goes well.

i dont think you'll have a problem, i've pre-ordered from them before and everything's gone smooth.

I've ordered through cornerstorecomics.com before and been very happy with the results. I've got TDK Bats/Tumbler/Batpod all on order through Toys2, and I've had great transactions with them in the past. I went with Joe on the board for BB Bats and Joker, as Toys2 were sold out at the time, but Joe has my BB Bats arriving this Friday! I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back