Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2722162964_995a9cc070_b.jpg

Holy crap, Batman! Best pose I've seen this figure in yet, and he's just standing neutral.

thanks for the shots, CW.

Cowl is still not as good as the Medicom sculpt to me, and over-all I still like the Medicom figure better, but at this point now if Medicom keeps up with their ^^^^^ass price-point of 175 I'd be more than happy with the HT. LOVE the new cape.

Damn you HT!!! I was telling myself to wait for the Medi version so I have more time to save up but this latest prototype just sold me. The shoulder pad looks proper now, the pants detailing as good as the upper part, and overall it's almost dead on likeness.

I just pre-ordered this from Toys2 for the second wave. Looks FANTASTIC!!!! If only I had the cash for the Bat-Pod too! Sweet jeebus that'd make me a happy guy.

holy crap! i may actually order this now. i was holding off for the inevitable second version but if it turns out looking like that, i may just get this one anyway. my only problem now is the fact that it doesnt come with the mine launcher from the movie :(

No doubt it is a great looking fig! I must say that the Medi looks very nice as well. I would love to get the HT TDK but in my crazy way of decision making I just cant get over the prices for them. Yet I have no prob on dropping $$ on PF's or props :duh

Did they make the cape shorter? It should be tuching the ground.

The TDK suit always had a shorter cape than the one in BB. when the first image was released the cape not draping around batman was one of the first major changes i noticed.

No doubt it is a great looking fig! I must say that the Medi looks very nice as well. I would love to get the HT TDK but in my crazy way of decision making I just cant get over the prices for them. Yet I have no prob on dropping $$ on PF's or props :duh

Yeah well who really cares what the hell you think anyway..........:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3 :moon

:D ;) :D

I can't wait to get this figure.

20080625_ad6bf79960e4da0e6d916K0fTRHc9WhB.jpg

Look at the legs though. For the price we'll have to shell out, they should've done some better work on the lower half. It's almost like they got so exhausted and it was past deadline and someone said, eh, we're done. Send it off. I'm not sure if that's "screen accurate" or not, but for $150+ I'd rather drop my cash on something that at least looks consistent paint-wise.

Look at the legs though. For the price we'll have to shell out, they should've done some better work on the lower half. It's almost like they got so exhausted and it was past deadline and someone said, eh, we're done. Send it off. I'm not sure if that's "screen accurate" or not, but for $150+ I'd rather drop my cash on something that at least looks consistent paint-wise.

I take it you haven't seen the more updated proto? The legs are fixed.

yup, like voorhees27 said, its updated now. the accuracy of the costume is what i was on the fence about too. if you go a few pages back however there are some updated pics that have now changed my mind and im seriously considering purchasing this figure now.

The sticky bomb gun would have been a great accessory!

along with the backpack containing the cape in the Hong Kong jump scene:monkey5

Ah well.. i've bought 2 of the dk costume.. if HT release a HK jump version good for me otherwise ill just rip the cape out of one of the figures and build a custom cape backpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back