Hot Toys: The Suicide Squad: Harley Quinn (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dancing harley sculpt sucked though, it had weird purge mask vibes.

The 2016 one is still the best one, somehow they just made it way worse here with the new paint and rolling eyes.

Either way they shouldn't be reusing sculpts from 8 years ago on artisan figures.

Sculpt looks pretty different from the other version, and worse likeness imo. But you can easily tell it's a different sculpt with the cheek nasolabial folds and chin fold. Kinda looks like Susie Bacon.

hot toys harley quinn artisan.png

Is the Red Dress Artisan Harley next?

I'd probably be more interested in a red dress Harley.

Just committed to the JND Harley, so I may pass on this, considering the Artisan line runs in the $400 range.

Looks OK from a couple of the photos but off in most of the promo shots. i would say this sculpt is better than what Hot Toys offered on their Prisoner or Birds of Prey (shiny suit) sculpts.

You're seeing the downside to Artisan Editions. Besides the ridiculous upcharge for the hair, they can't give us a secondary sculpt where you can remove the hair and use it on the second sculpt. I mean they can add another rooted sculpt but, again, the $money$...

They could still design a head with interchangeable faces like they did for Jack Sparrow. Doesn’t work for ever figure but that proved it can be done.

They could still design a head with interchangeable faces like they did for Jack Sparrow. Doesn’t work for ever figure but that proved it can be done.
True, but jack doesn't have a visible hairline. The bandana makes it possible for swap out faces for him. Wouldn't work here with HQ or any other figure with a visible hairline unfortunately with a bad seam showing.

Back