MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww man. That sucks. So as of now, regardless of where I might buy one from (unless it's ebay and I'm probably paying $100+ extra) it's a crapshoot which head I'd get?

Its a crapshoot, I think. Even some that came from HK itself, some still had the brown heads. I think the only way possible is to ask the retailer if they could open it up to look before you purchased it. By the way, where in SC are you? I live in Greenville.

Sideshow will have Monger next week. I got a notice that my final payment gets charged Tuesday the 20th.

Nice....not sure how long it will be after sideshow gets them but I got mine for CSC. I know they are in Cali, so maybe it will not be to long after.

Nice....not sure how long it will be after sideshow gets them but I got mine for CSC. I know they are in Cali, so maybe it will not be to long after.

I will not be ordering from CSC in the future. I did so with Fury and Hawkeye cuz they went on WL at SS...CSC has been sitting on my Hawkeye for a week now. I've called twice and they said they have it and its scheduled to ship out. UPS label was created last week and its still just sitting there in their warehouse. Keep in mind that they're about an hour from SS and SS already shipped out all of their stock weeks ago. CSC seriously lags!

We're practically neighbors; I'm in Roebuck/Spartanburg!

Its a crapshoot, I think. Even some that came from HK itself, some still had the brown heads. I think the only way possible is to ask the retailer if they could open it up to look before you purchased it. By the way, where in SC are you? I live in Greenville.

I will not be ordering from CSC in the future. I did so with Fury and Hawkeye cuz they went on WL at SS...CSC has been sitting on my Hawkeye for a week now. I've called twice and they said they have it and its scheduled to ship out. UPS label was created last week and its still just sitting there in their warehouse. Keep in mind that they're about an hour from SS and SS already shipped out all of their stock weeks ago. CSC seriously lags!

I am giving them the benefit of the doubt since they seem to be a good site by many to order of here. However, I am not expecting to get the monger the same time people who order directly from sideshow but I would be pissed about that situation. Id be calling them everyday till they shipped it out.

I am giving them the benefit of the doubt since they seem to be a good site by many to order of here. However, I am not expecting to get the monger the same time people who order directly from sideshow but I would be pissed about that situation. Id be calling them everyday till they shipped it out.

The thing is, I'm a pretty patient person, I don't freak out when I'm not the first to receive a figure...I just get a little frustrated when I feel like people are dragging their heels or are unorganized, and I feel like CSC has a little of both going on.

The thing is, I'm a pretty patient person, I don't freak out when I'm not the first to receive a figure...I just get a little frustrated when I feel like people are dragging their heels or are unorganized, and I feel like CSC has a little of both going on.

I ordered from them because it was by far the cheapest priced one I could find and many people recommend them. I wonder if it got lost in the warehouse and is sitting in a corner somewhere?

Sideshow just posted on the facebook fan page that Iron Monger has arrived and they are about to start processing orders. Hopefully that means mine will be along in a week or so...maybe sooner?

For those of you who've been asking about the Hot Toys Iron Monger figure...it has arrived! Processing of orders will start soon! https://bit.ly/ZBKNVF

I ordered from them because it was by far the cheapest priced one I could find and many people recommend them. I wonder if it got lost in the warehouse and is sitting in a corner somewhere?

They are the cheapest...if it's lost and sitting in the warehouse somewhere, that's unacceptable. Whatever, I just don't think I'll order from them again. It's worth it to order from SS just for the fact that they have excellent csutomer service and communication IMO

As a rule ssc orders get filled 1st, then the rest get cut up. Those of us in California who ordered from SSC. We should have ours on the 21nd.

They are the cheapest...if it's lost and sitting in the warehouse somewhere, that's unacceptable. Whatever, I just don't think I'll order from them again. It's worth it to order from SS just for the fact that they have excellent csutomer service and communication IMO

Sorry, did not mean it in a way to anger you. Just trying to think of a reason as to why the label was printed out but still there is no update on it after a week. Working in a warehouse myself shipping items out I do know that mistakes can happen, but the point that you have called a few times to let them know about the situation. Believe me, I would be ticked off too.

That's what happens when you order from the $1.00 menu. I do understand if SSC is sold out. But remember if you don't buy from them. Theres 100 more that will. Do they don't need to be nice to you.

Sorry, did not mean it in a way to anger you. Just trying to think of a reason as to why the label was printed out but still there is no update on it after a week. Working in a warehouse myself shipping items out I do know that mistakes can happen, but the point that you have called a few times to let them know about the situation. Believe me, I would be ticked off too.

Sounds like Amazon super saver shipping (free).

Hmmm... Sideshow just told me in chat that they aren't processing any orders until the 21st? I am hopeful it will be sooner, but I am cool with it either way.

REALLY hoping he makes it out before Thanksgiving though. Black Friday is a weird UPS holiday (no pickup of ground packages), so he wouldn't go out until the following Monday...

Sallah

Hmmm... Sideshow just told me in chat that they aren't processing any orders until the 21st? I am hopeful it will be sooner, but I am cool with it either way.

REALLY hoping he makes it out before Thanksgiving though. Black Friday is a weird UPS holiday (no pickup of ground packages), so he wouldn't go out until the following Monday...

Sallah

Same here. I talked to my person at SSC, they will be shipping out on the 21st d of November. So it's a 8/9am black Friday drop off / or 7pm pickup. I am hoping also for the tumbler this month.

Back