MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP7394.JPG

My Iron Monger Pics

how long will it take before we see a picture of Tony Stark, Bruce Wayne or maybe the Joker controlling the Iron Monger ... :lol

I am hoping Sideshow gets these in pretty soon. I can not decide if I am more excited about this or the samurai predator. I think this for the fact at how massive it is. Will be by far the biggest hot toys piece I have seen yet.

Hey WolfPredator: Quick side-track here; was there any resolution to the brown vs. translucent purple Xeno head that comes with the Samurai Predator? That issue kept me from springing for that figure. Well, that, and I can't afford it. But that was a good excuse.....

Hey WolfPredator: Quick side-track here; was there any resolution to the brown vs. translucent purple Xeno head that comes with the Samurai Predator? That issue kept me from springing for that figure. Well, that, and I can't afford it. But that was a good excuse.....

LoL I love that second excuse but its justified because these figures are VERY expensive. I am surprised my wife "lets" me buy most of this stuff when she knows how much it cost's ( again I say, she is just that awesome ). Sideshow never resolved the issue for me, they kept up with the same excuse that it was supposed to be that way. I really do not think its a deal breaker but at the time I was all in my "I am turning it in and never buying again mode". I kind of would like to try my hand at repainting the base anyway but I can just not bring myself to do it. I figure, eventually I will do that or just spring for a purple one on ebay and have 2 heads that look to be from 2 different aliens.

Aww man. That sucks. So as of now, regardless of where I might buy one from (unless it's ebay and I'm probably paying $100+ extra) it's a crapshoot which head I'd get?

I am hoping Sideshow gets these in pretty soon. I can not decide if I am more excited about this or the samurai predator. I think this for the fact at how massive it is. Will be by far the biggest hot toys piece I have seen yet.

Sideshow will have Monger next week. I got a notice that my final payment gets charged Tuesday the 20th.

Back