MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what happens when you order from the $1.00 menu. I do understand if SSC is sold out. But remember if you don't buy from them. Theres 100 more that will. Do they don't need to be nice to you.

:lecture Great business model right there.
It's called Corporate America.

Alright, searching for "man in suit" and "soldier story" on these forums and general googling gets me a mess. Several ebay hits but I'd rather not deal with ebay. Unless one of you guys can point me to a reliable and trusted seller. I need the whole boxed figure; toyanxiety has the body but with no hands and feet, and the suit. But I don't have a big enough 1/6 collection to have enough spare body parts (har har) laying around that I can bash together my own. So can someone point me to a place that has this for sale for less than $80 shipped? Or is that totally unreasonable....?

I just Pre-Ordered this through ABC Express :D

Weird thing is, It was $555 US (Free Shipping), So It converted to $538 AU . I sent through the payment on paypal (I only had $540AU in my account), Paypal converted the US Pricing to $558 instead of $538, So it pushed through all the money in my account to them.

I'm confused as **** right now? Do you think there was something wrong with their system, or am I missing something here? If I am, I've also underpaid them by like $18. WTF is goinnng on hahaha :panic::panic::panic:

hmmm got email from ssc saying they got a small early shipment ina nd 1st come 1st serve they will send out to anyone who emailed the main guy. hopefully i can have mine b4 the 21st if not o well

Damn, living in IL I won't get mine till the 26th. Stupid holiday.. Can't complain too bad though I guess as I didn't order till the Nov. 11th just a few days ago.

Same here gotta wait till the 26th. Still getting a lot sooner than I thought though!

The kicker is it will be sitting at my UPS all weekend as I am sure it will get there Friday the 23rd but UPS does not deliver weekends where as Fed Ex does and I just switched my carrier of choice to UPS a few weeks ago. Reason being ALL SSC figures deliverd by fed ex need signatures and only the ones over 200 with UPS. I believe this one is over 200. Oh the irony. :slap

The kicker is it will be sitting at my UPS all weekend as I am sure it will get there Friday the 23rd but UPS does not deliver weekends where as Fed Ex does and I just switched my carrier of choice to UPS a few weeks ago. Reason being ALL SSC figures deliverd by fed ex need signatures and only the ones over 200 with UPS. I believe this one is over 200. Oh the irony. :slap

Insurance issues, I once had someone take a KA610 mixer. Not the smart thing to do. The Fedex lady seen it. Plus I have more cameras then CTU LA. That was 3 year's ago now every thing is signed if my truck / car in not in the driveway. My issues is holiday temp driver. I have told him bring it yourself please.

The thing that drives me nuts is my FedEx driver won't leave anything… ever. Even if there's no signature required and it's something that cast $2. Which is often the case since I'll order things like deodorant and soap from Amazon since I have Prime.

I have left a note on the door that it's okay to leave it. I need to actually talk to him face to face and see if I can tell him to or sign something that way. I just moved recently and at my old place the driver would leave stuff unless a signature was needed. My old driver also kinda looked like Jackie Earle Haley.

Back