MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They only have one shipping method & its the cheapest.

i suspect that they are wanting to ship express mail international, so they will have a tracking number and know whoever bought the collectible received it ?

Not saying anythings bad about you of course, just saying that is probly why shipping so high because they probly only ship express for international orders

This will be worth every penny,

Hell yeah it will be. :rock

Still plastic. I'll wait for SSC to do an Iron Monger & pay almost the same amount for it.

This is easily breakable......with your hands versus polystone.

You do realize Polystone is a plastic as well right? Also if you're anti 1:6th why are you in a thread for a 1:6th figure. Please don't troll a thread where all you're going to do is talk crap.

For the record, polystone will break once a certain threshold is reached without any sort of warning where as injection plastic has a much higher ductility so will bend before it breaks. In my experience fairly thin polystone, not the huge arm of a 1/4 Hulk statue, is the problem. The thinner the polystone the lower that threshold of breakage is. Iron Monger has tons of tiny moving parts on him that polystone would not be able to handle.

There's a reason why polystone is used for statues and not anything with articulation. Ductility and different types of "strength" of materials can be confusing and I don't have a lot of knowledge of the area and what knowledge I do have is of steels.

as i stated earlier, just put aside $1.50 a day from now til release day and the monger's price won't be so bad.

$1.50 x 270 days = $405

wel, that's one way to look at it. I'm still on the fence on this one since i really don't care much for the villain but this is just wayyyyyyyyyyy too good to pass up!

People tend to think "more than I want to pay" or "more than I can afford" is "more than it should cost" without any knowledge of actual production or R&D costs. It drives me nuts.

Hell yeah it will be. :rock

You do realize Polystone is a plastic as well right? Also if you're anti 1:6th why are you in a thread for a 1:6th figure. Please don't troll a thread where all you're going to do is talk crap.

Troll? I'm still buying this...:wave and yes I know polystone is a type of plastic.:monkey1

Troll? I'm still buying this...:wave and yes I know polystone is a type of plastic.:monkey1

Yes, you're coming into a thread talking crap about 1:6th figures and it comes across like you're just trolling. At least from the post I've seen from you so far in this thread. Well, then if you know that then it makes your other posts look even worse.

Back