MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this is definitely their best Iron Man line figure yet. The Obidiah portrait is great, all the little intricate details (love those rockets and feet) are there and overall it's just a fantastic looking figure.

If I collected Iron Man figures, I'd definitely get this sucker. I've always supported the idea of an Iron Monger, so glad it's actually here.

Now bring on the 1989 Batmobile. Other than black suited Spider-Man I believe that's the last thing from the show that hasn't gotten full spec/pics or preorders yet.

- Iron Monger, check
- '89 Batmobile

- Black Suit Spidey

You are forgeting Luke Bespin

This is easily breakable......with your hands versus polystone.

Polystone is much more brittle than the styrene based plastics used in injection molding. Has higher compression strength maybe but much much lower tensile strength. It's like concrete vs asphalt.

Polystone is much more brittle than the styrene based plastics used in injection molding. Has higher compression strength maybe but much much lower tensile strength. It's like concrete vs asphalt.

Trying breaking the arm of Hulk PF with your barehands & do the same with HT's Monger? The plastic is softer therefore it will bend or break easier then Hulk PF

Iron Monger looks fantastic! I'm so tempted to pick this one up but I keep telling myself "Stick to the Avengers members. Stick to the Avengers members." and then I start to think "Well, maybe I could get some villains too...."

It's a slippery slope.

This Figure Is Incredible!
The Detailing Is Marvelous!

All I'm Saying Is...
FlexPay FTW!

I Love The Iron Man Line, But This Price Is A Little Much, Only Time Will Tell.

Trying breaking the arm of Hulk PF with your barehands & do the same with HT's Monger? The plastic is softer therefore it will bend or break easier then Hulk PF

Pay 500-800 bucks for a polystone statue which stays in one fixed position forever, or purchase this hot toys Iron Monger figure which not only looks as good-if not better- than a comparable statue, but can also be articulated into any other pose you want for less then 500 bucks. When it comes to ironman hot toys figures, I think they look better and are more detailed than any comparable polystone Iron man statue to date IMO. In short, probably the best description for these hot toys ironman figures is that they are like Figure-statues. They have the detail of a statue, yet the articulation of an action figure. They are the best of both worlds IMO.

Last edited:
Hey Just placed my pre orders with alter ego comics and they are only like 451 including shipping with no deposit and they are giving the full ten% off, so for all you would've, should've, could've, people i suggest you pre ordering now soo you will not be crying in thee future with regret of not getting this and now if you want to purchase it is like 1000 dollars !!! .............

Rats, I understand why, but no free shipping and the high NRD means there's no way I'm buying from SSC this time.

I wish AE wasn't so brutal with shipping for me or I'd order from them, but it's just way too unreasonable compared to other options I have.

at alteregocomics do u have to pay right away or pay when he comes out next year?

Back