MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 of my coworkers are fellow HT collectors and came to my desk to see the monger in person. they left saying they wanted it now so they went to CSC this weekend and got there own each :D

Awesome!
You got your Monger from my neck of the woods...

...I got mine from yours (that is, if you're still in OH).

Yeah, I'm hoping Hulk wows me just the same. :yess:

Yup, I waited until last minute and AE was out (at that time) so I picked it up from CSC. Amazing piece.

Hulk will look crazy in this scale, I cannot wait to add him to my collection. Monger, Hulk, Avatar and Samurai Predator all two shelfers :rotfl

I feel the same way about the Hulk! March needs to get here faster!

Oh man, mine was shipped and charged today...OUCH. lol.

I'm excited, but at the same time I have no friggin' clue where I'm going to put this thing.

I have like zero room at the moment. I need to pick up another book case or something to re-organize my collection, but...uh...I spent all my entertainment money on the Monger. lol. But also :(

Oh man, mine was shipped and charged today...OUCH. lol.

I'm excited, but at the same time I have no friggin' clue where I'm going to put this thing.

I have like zero room at the moment. I need to pick up another book case or something to re-organize my collection, but...uh...I spent all my entertainment money on the Monger. lol. But also :(

That's one issue with this guy.
He takes up a lot of room, but that's OK with me. :D

For now, just put him on your desk so you can stare at him and get zero work done. :yess:

It's just different strokes for different folks. For me it's kinda reversed. While I love the Batmobiles, and can't wait for the '89...Monger justifies the price even more to me. For one, Monger is about 130 bucks less (depending on your etailer) than the '89 Batmobile, and the same price as the Tumbler. Both are great display pieces no doubt, and have their strengths but for me I'd rather have a giant 1/6th poseable figure. To me the Batmobile is just an amazing accessory for Batman. It's got some great detail, and some awesome features/weapons...but in the end it's just a car. I'm gonna pop-up the machine guns, open the hatch, and it's gonna just sit there and look awesome on the coffee table in my game/man cave. In contrast something like Iron Monger, or the Hulk seems more dynamic to me, with a wider range of display options.

I completely agree with you about the Tumbler. The other major drawback is you would need some sort of display case for the Tumbler otherwise it'll just be a dust magnet. So add that to the size issue. Of course it would still be cool to have.

Mine arrived today. But the lights on his eyes dont light up. Tried to resolve the issue my self by opening up the head where the wire is located, but wo no avail.

Gonna start the return process I guess.

Mine arrived and it is huge!! Awesome figure. In the front of his legs there is a cover that moves down and up. Can someone explain what this is used for?

Mine arrived today. But the lights on his eyes dont light up. Tried to resolve the issue my self by opening up the head where the wire is located, but wo no avail.

Gonna start the return process I guess.

I would check battery placement and voltage first...
Opening the head seems rather drastic.

Back