MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure soooo much :crying:crying:crying
017-4.jpg

018-5.jpg

023-1.jpg

Yep, i agree with you.

my other passion is cars, so i guess i'm slightly bias.
If it was too much of an issue, i wouldn't have hit the buy button :p

just a painful wait!

Awesome bro. Oddly enough, one of my passions is cars too man. Growing up my dad was in the automotive industry. It's probably why the first toy he ever gave me was a transformer. That's the other thing I collect besides Hot Toys. I like a lot of different cars, but I've been obsessed with Bmws since I was 7. Unfortunately...despite my dreams...there still hasn't been a BMW transformer haha.

Anyways man, I'm sure once you have this behemoth in-hand, you'll be happy. He's freakin' insane.

Just got my Iron Monger and Iron Man Mk. III displayed and just want to say that the Monger is the ABSOLUTE ****! Best toy from Hot Toys since the Tumbler.

I used sewing machine oil to make the knee and hip joints move easier, worked great! The design tolerances are so tight, the knee joints would start bending with a sudden violent jerk, and the joint would squeak loudly when I bent them. The oil fixed it so nicely, and it doesn't effect the Monger's ability to hold any pose.

also ,to anyone who has nt received their Monger yet,look at some of the reviews on YouTube to familiarise yourself with his tolerances,opening flaps,etc.Because for me the instructions really were nt all that.I think Hot Toys could have done with a "Backstage" film like they made for the DX 01 and 02.If you bought this at Toyhunters there were staff demonstrating the figure in the store which suggests to me it required something above and beyond the norm.

Sill can't get over how awesomely huge this guy is... I am having to re-work my photo table just to take pics of him!

ironmonger2.jpg

Should have a full video/ pictorial review up early next week. :)

Sallah

Why wait? :dunno

Being i was single and I bought my own gifts. At one time I used to start on Thanksgiving putting everything under my tree. So I can open them on Christmas. Now I start on the 1st of Nov. Its hard sure, but I have items to open on Christmas day. If I did not do this. I would not have anything open on Christmas day.

I do have a kid, and a GF now unlike years ago. Best part is iI know what Santa is giving me.

Great pic, I am glad I pulled the trigger on this one. Not to steal Mongers thunder but Hulk should look amazing large as well.

Awesome!
You got your Monger from my neck of the woods...

...I got mine from yours (that is, if you're still in OH).

Yeah, I'm hoping Hulk wows me just the same. :yess:

Awesome!
You got your Monger from my neck of the woods...

...I got mine from yours (that is, if you're still in OH).

Yeah, I'm hoping Hulk wows me just the same. :yess:

Yup, I waited until last minute and AE was out (at that time) so I picked it up from CSC. Amazing piece.

Hulk will look crazy in this scale, I cannot wait to add him to my collection. Monger, Hulk, Avatar and Samurai Predator all two shelfers :rotfl

Yup, I waited until last minute and AE was out (at that time) so I picked it up from CSC. Amazing piece.

Hulk will look crazy in this scale, I cannot wait to add him to my collection. Monger, Hulk, Avatar and Samurai Predator all two shelfers :rotfl
No tax for you (and me), so I know you did well there.

No doubt! Those figures demand that kind of space. :lol

Back