MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:welcome1:

Yes it is a beautiful figure. It's a tough figure to grab when you're so caught up on other figures though. :gah:

Thanks for the welcome.

I cometely understand what you are saying. I had to sacrafice one of my other pieces to get him. I was a little worried about doing that, until I got him in hand.

8508011967_14aab863e2_o.jpg

8508956276_66505e4563_o.jpg

8508957286_5ff1b2f790_o.jpg

8507846769_bd4dd46b2e_o.jpg

8508952830_0da86570e0_o.jpg

8507845991_7b4b1f366b_o.jpg

8507849901_1355eafa59_o.jpg

8509033966_181896fc09_o.jpg

8507925859_b9af7e8643_o.jpg

8509034390_33ee42a586_o.jpg

113 left at BBTS, so its still moving down. Don't wait too long if you want this amazing figure!

I should ask BBTS if I can get a cut or store credit for every Freak I scare into buying a Monger lol.

Long time lurker, first time poster .....

I was lucky enough to order this figure from DisneyStore.com when it was 25% off and actually NOT have my order canceled. It arrived yesterday.
This is only my fourth Hot Toys figure so far, and I'm really looking forward to opening it.

Hot Toys will without question hold or go up in value. At least that has been my experience. The only thing that would affect the Iron Mongers value after 4 years would be if Hot Toys releases a second version/edition. Hot Toys has done this in the past, but the affect on the originals value has never made it less then what it was when it was new. Again this has been my experience, and of course the condition and care of the piece always matters.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the input. I think I'm going to have to pull the trigger on the Monger and the Mark 1 2.0 since those seem to be quickly disappearing as well.

Now to come up with the pitch for my wife...

Thanks for the input. I think I'm going to have to pull the trigger on the Monger and the Mark 1 2.0 since those seem to be quickly disappearing as well.

Now to come up with the pitch for my wife...

Don't have a wife (anymore). But really if all your bills are paid then why not. But be ready she may want to order something around twice the value of what your going to order (I have no idea why woman do this?)

But then there is what some of us on this board have done. Fine a GF/Wife who likes collecting as much as you do. Baby I just order the Iron Monger. She will say "Bloody Great" where one that does not collect will send you to sleep with the pigs (I have running water, power, heat in my pig pen) when she fines how much you just spent on a toy.

Don't have a wife (anymore). But really if all your bills are paid then why not. But be ready she may want to order something around twice the value of what your going to order (I have no idea why woman do this?)

But then there is what some of us on this board have done. Fine a GF/Wife who likes collecting as much as you do. Baby I just order the Iron Monger. She will say "Bloody Great" where one that does not collect will send you to sleep with the pigs (I have running water, power, heat in my pig pen) when she fines how much you just spent on a toy.
They do that because there are guys like us spending $460 on a 16" toy (That sounds incredibly wrong)

Im happy to have a girlfriend who doesn't mind me buying them and says that some of them are cool. Just recently watched IM 1+2 with her so that she at least gets where all these suits are coming from. :lol

They do that because there are guys like us spending $460 on a 16" toy (That sounds incredibly wrong)

Im happy to have a girlfriend who doesn't mind me buying them and says that some of them are cool. Just recently watched IM 1+2 with her so that she at least gets where all these suits are coming from. :lol

She's actually very cool when it comes to my stupid purchases like these. In fact she was the one that told me to order the Mark VII because she was impressed by the "good head" ie the RDJ sculpt. I'm just always trying to make sure she doesn't think I'm being irresponsible with our money :)

Same, if you look at my list two of the items are her's. C3PO and on of the Yoda's. She great, I am keeping her. On the other hand my ex-wife used to get mad if I bought a .49 taco (1) and it's my money!

She's actually very cool when it comes to my stupid purchases like these. In fact she was the one that told me to order the Mark VII because she was impressed by the "good head" ie the RDJ sculpt. I'm just always trying to make sure she doesn't think I'm being irresponsible with our money :)

I pay all my bills 6 months a head of time. This way if I see something I just buy it. I am big on pay your bills 1st then enjoy what is left over. I am leaving nothing to my kid (well the land, houses, but not the cash. I am spending it). Why OT I used to do work for lawyers and money was one of the main issue's why people got divorce. Not one couple that did not share/pool their money ever divorce over money.

I just open my Iron Monger up to show off Stans head, and man chain. The only bad thing I have to say about HT is they ship very slow. But I like their items.

:rotfl:goodpost:Sorry couldn't help it.

Same, if you look at my list two of the items are her's. C3PO and on of the Yoda's. She great, I am keeping her. On the other hand my ex-wife used to get mad if I bought a .49 taco (1) and it's my money!
Please tell me you at least still ate the taco. :monkey1 :lol

I pay all my bills 6 months a head of time. This way if I see something I just buy it. I am big on pay your bills 1st then enjoy what is left over. I am leaving nothing to my kid (well the land, houses, but not the cash. I am spending it). Why OT I used to do work for lawyers and money was one of the main issue's why people got divorce. Not one couple that did not share/pool their money ever divorce over money.

I just open my Iron Monger up to show off Stans head, and man chain. The only bad thing I have to say about HT is they ship very slow. But I like their items.

I can never wrap my head around married couples that don't pool the accounts, but then again my wife was raised very traditionally and is happy to let me handle the money. Cash flow is usually never a problem so I tell her she never has to ask me whether she can buy something, but she always does anyway.

Anyways, back to the topic.

I'll be excited to get this thing ordered. All of my pre-orders are now pushed out to May or later. I want a new toy NOW! :lol

:rotfl:goodpost:Sorry couldn't help it.

Please tell me you at least still ate the taco. :monkey1 :lol

Yes, but that was the end of it. I supporter her and her kids for years and had it. We have a kid, I just did't want to be a weekend father. She try to take everything even my dog. So she got back at me and took off and left me with our daughter. Hmm we are making vanilla and now I want Taco's.

Back