MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eeally? :horror What else was?

Iron Monger
Granty with the mark4
Harley Quinn
212 Airborne x2
Commander Neyo x2
Alien Warrior Statue ex
Oom9 x2
Judge Dredd lawgiver backup prop
Judge Dredd lawgiver unplanned prop
18 3d blu rays
45 blue rays
Mark V
44lbs rib eye steak age 120 days (taken from my stock)
5 wilton cake pans
Wusthof dreizack knife 5x
5 4tb wd data hard drives
4. 32 inch lcd from amazon ($99 each)

This goes back to 1991. I buy own gifts. November 1 till Dec 25, I don't open anything. This way I get what I want. Also I bought 20 weapons from TA

1/1 Cylon but I open that up.

I buy my own gifts this way no one said remember I bought you I also don't give give gifts.

Last edited:
Iron Monger
Granty with the mark4
Harley Quinn
212 Airborne x2
Commander Neyo x2
Alien Warrior Statue ex
Oom9 x2
Judge Dredd lawgiver backup prop
Judge Dredd lawgiver unplanned prop
18 3d blu rays
45 blue rays
Mark V
44lbs rib eye steak age 120 days (taken from my stock)
5 wilton cake pans
Wusthof dreizack knife 5x
5 4tb wd data hard drives
4. 32 inch lcd from amazon ($99 each)

This goes back to 1991. I buy own gifts. November 1 till Dec 25, I don't open anything. This way I get what I want. Also I bought 20 weapons from TA

1/1 Cylon but I open that up.

I buy my own gifts this way no one said remember I bought you I also don't give give gifts.

Holy..........................

:horror :thud: :FREAK:

You are a really strange dude DrQ2.

I guess, really I don't open any i get from November 1st till Christmas. This way I have something to open. Plus being I buy my own gifts I know that I will like them.

The movies all come from amazon $15 and under. The meat was a joke on my gf part. I had some orders that came in why I was in bed. They went to my aging locker and pulled it.

I guess I am strange but I like being me.

Also, I ordered Iron Monger and the Mark I 2.0 from BBTS and they are shipping out today!! :yess:
Congrats! There's still 111 left I believe. Will have to order it in the next month or so. Trying to let my wallet breath after having bought 6 IM figures in the past month or so. :monkey2

Not a waste at all if you like 3D movies. I finally had to break down and buy Avatar in 3d just so I had something other than the avengers to watch on my set :)

:offtopic:

Last year I bought all LG Plasma TV for every room in my house (two for my computer). 40 to 70 inch, 11 total. I have the powered glasses. It was best to buy it all at once this way I can use them in every room. The powered ones are much better then the you see a 3D movie at in the theater. I also put in 6 d-box seats in my backroom. Yes I even have a movie theater popcorn machine, plus a soda machine.

It was not till Cap that I even gave it a thought of buying 3D stuff. I watched both in 3D and Non 3D then. I watched every other movie that year in both (I see movies for the most part for free). Being I am a Sith I gave into the dark-side really fast.

I do wait till around Nov to buy most of my movies (most). This year all 18 cost me under $14.99 each. In some case a bad movie was better in 3D. All total between myself and my GF we bought over 100 movies, and TV shows ( in some case less then 3 months of what Cable or Sat would cost). We also stop counting after 3,000 titles.

Avatar 3D rocks, so does avengers in 3D and we have watched them both in 3D and Non 3D. Add a DTS 7.2 to the mix and well.

When the Mark 3 fights Iron Monger. We feel it (not in 3D but in D-Box/DTS).

Back to Topic. I like the Iron Monger, there is little to change around what I like the most is I can keep in head inside. When I open it, to show him off. There is his head and man chain. Unlike the Marks where I have to find a RDJ head to put on.

Congrats! There's still 111 left I believe. Will have to order it in the next month or so. Trying to let my wallet breath after having bought 6 IM figures in the past month or so. :monkey2

Well if you bought 6 in the past month what is one more going to hurt? Really this one is still at retail. Next month when it's sold out add $200, then started adding more. Best to cave to the darkside and order now. Save money.

Or....If you wait, your wallet will cry and you will need a boat.

Back to Topic. I like the Iron Monger, there is little to change around what I like the most is I can keep in head inside. When I open it, to show him off. There is his head and man chain. Unlike the Marks where I have to find a RDJ head to put on.

I heard it a bit of a pain to have it fully opened and that it's fragile. I too like that you can simply open it instead of having to swap head sculpts back and forth.

I sometimes put a random HS in the Monger from time to time,

This week its Barack Omonger.

DSCF3439_zps2f9d0bf6.jpg
DSCF3438_zps6d05f36e.jpg

It dosen't really work on the white neck though. :lol

Last year I bought all LG Plasma TV for every room in my house (two for my computer). 40 to 70 inch, 11 total. I have the powered glasses. It was best to buy it all at once this way I can use them in every room. The powered ones are much better then the you see a 3D movie at in the theater. I also put in 6 d-box seats in my backroom. Yes I even have a movie theater popcorn machine, plus a soda machine.

Forget keeping up with the Jones'. DrQ2 is the one to beat :lol. What does a dbox seat cost anyway?

I will definitely put up some pics when I get the figures. So excited!

6 in the past month, wow, which ones did you get and would recommend?

Back