MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can never wrap my head around married couples that don't pool the accounts, but then again my wife was raised very traditionally and is happy to let me handle the money. Cash flow is usually never a problem so I tell her she never has to ask me whether she can buy something, but she always does anyway.

Anyways, back to the topic.

I'll be excited to get this thing ordered. All of my pre-orders are now pushed out to May or later. I want a new toy NOW! :lol

I have a really good woman, that knows I have things taken care of, so she is all good with my hobby. Plus its a whole lot better and cheaper then when I use to run the streets and party. I am settled down and stable, and I love my toys...lol.

When you get your Iron Monger I almost guarentee you will feel he is worth every penny.

I have no one, but I just ordered Iron Monger from BBTS today, so I've got that going for me, I guess.

HOT10369edit_zpsa5fd31b4.jpg

Long time lurker, first time poster .....

I was lucky enough to order this figure from DisneyStore.com when it was 25% off and actually NOT have my order canceled. It arrived yesterday.
This is only my fourth Hot Toys figure so far, and I'm really looking forward to opening it.

Congrats. I wasn't so lucky.

I have no one, but I just ordered Iron Monger from BBTS today, so I've got that going for me, I guess.

Looks like I'll have to do the same thing. :dunno

DSCN0036.jpg

My IronMonger finally arrived yesterday from Sideshow..I caved and cut my Flex pay short by a payment bumping my last Bat Pod flex payment up till March. It came to my office in NYC. My Mail room guy brings me a huge box and says "Your Iron Man toy is here !" and as usual my co-workers sitting around were all informed of my toy habit lol ! and one a female said, is that why you took off tomorrow ? " I of course said I had a doctors appointment.....(but it's why I'm home today lol !)

I'm about to open this bad boy..I hope it's got no quality issues !

DSCN0036.jpg

My IronMonger finally arrived yesterday from Sideshow..I caved and cut my Flex pay short by a payment bumping my last Bat Pod flex payment up till March. It came to my office in NYC. My Mail room guy brings me a huge box and says "Your Iron Man toy is here !" and as usual my co-workers sitting around were all informed of my toy habit lol ! and one a female said, is that why you took off tomorrow ? " I of course said I had a doctors appointment.....(but it's why I'm home today lol !)

I'm about to open this bad boy..I hope it's got no quality issues !

LOL! Nice!
Sounds like your coworkers are on to you. :lol

Post those pics. :hi5:

Going to order this bad boy soon. Bought both the Mark IV and VI so only one I need now is the Iron Monger.

Sorry that my pics are not that great. Just using my cell camera. Just wanted to join in the pics post.

Didn't use the flash because Obidiah looks almost real withe the darker pics.

Back