MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6 in the past month, wow, which ones did you get and would recommend?

6 in the past month, wow, which ones did you get and would recommend?

All the ones you see in my sig. :monkey1

I preordered the Mark VII, which was my first ever HT figure. After that I joined this forum, looked around other members reviews and I saw all the suits I missed out on.

At the start of Feb I bought the Mark 2 -> 5 -> WM -> 1 2.0 -> and last week I bought both the Mark IV and VI and placed a PO for the Hall of Armor.

Personally, I haven't gotten my Mark VI yet (coming on Monday, but I honestly love WM, Mark 1 and IV. VI will replace the IV when I get it but until then, I love the donut and sunglasses.

I would recommend the Mark 1 and WM. It all depends on the price you get these figures at. I was lucky to get WM for $160, complete and mint. Got the Mark IV for $230, complete and mint from the same seller so I was lucky myself.

Now I just need to get the Monger and wait for the Mark VII.

My wallet needs breathing room!

Told myself to wait but I couldn't help it with the deal I got it for.

Manage to snag this guy, brand new for $350 shipped! Woohoo!

:yess::clap:blissy

wow... thats an awesome deal.

???? How?! Gratz!!

If I ever see Iron Monger for $350 again, I'm BUYING it, and THEN posting the sale price on this forum.

Hmpf.
Found it on Craiglist.

Funny enough, the listing was up since Jan 17 and it turns out I actually know the guy from another forum so he was willing enough to not charge me for shipping and also have it shipped via Priority Mail and Insurance. He wanted to get rid of it for a while.

After the past two weeks of checking google for hot toys figures via craiglist, I finally managed to find one for the figure I wanted.

Okay..now I seriously need to let my wallet breathe..:monkey2:gah:

Getting my Mark VI on Monday and Monger next week as well. Should be a very happy week!

Every single Hot Toy figure I've ever seen on Craigslist has been grossly overpriced. I'd say you scored!

Yup! I've looked and looked and all I see is figures that are about $300 the price they go for here. It was worse than eBay.

Then today, I google: Hot Toys Iron Monger Craiglist and bam the listing pops up. :clap

I'm rather surprised they haven't shipped your order yet. They usually ship it out in 24 hours, 48 hours max after you have the payment sent.

Yeah, that's been my experience with them in the past as well. My order still says warehouse under the status, so hopefully it'll go out tomorrow.

I took some pictures of my Iron Monger..up till now my Hot Toys Aliens Power Loader was the pride and center of my collection with my 3A Blind Cowboy and Ghost Horse coming in second. Well Iron Monger is now in first place..amazing craftmanship HT built this one to last and impress !! HT Jack Nicholson as the Joker beat it for years best 1/6th figure and that says a helluva lot for Nicholson Joker . More pics to come I focused more on Obadiah with these.

DSCN0041.jpg

DSCN0043.jpg

DSCN0042.jpg

DSCN0088.jpg

DSCN0012-1.jpg

DSCN0165.jpg

DSCN0010.jpg

DSCN0059.jpg

I sometimes put a random HS in the Monger from time to time,

This week its Barack Omonger.

DSCF3439_zps2f9d0bf6.jpg
DSCF3438_zps6d05f36e.jpg

It dosen't really work on the white neck though. :lol

LoL!

I took some pictures of my Iron Monger..up till now my Hot Toys Aliens Power Loader was the pride and center of my collection with my 3A Blind Cowboy and Ghost Horse coming in second. Well Iron Monger is now in first place..amazing craftmanship HT built this one to last and impress !! HT Jack Nicholson as the Joker beat it for years best 1/6th figure and that says a helluva lot for Nicholson Joker . More pics to come I focused more on Obadiah with these.

Everytime I walk into the room, I'm ooooh damn! It makes every figure look like a 6 incher and I used to think these 12 inch figures were big. I'm dreading to see the 89 Batmobile at 40 inches.

LoL!

Everytime I walk into the room, I'm ooooh damn! It makes every figure look like a 6 incher and I used to think these 12 inch figures were big. I'm dreading to see the 89 Batmobile at 40 inches.

I agree it's about 2 inches taller than my Aliens Power Loader and much more intimidating . I shake my head in amazement every time I walk in on it. I want an Iron Man Mark IV really bad now because I can't stand the look of the HT original Mark III. To think I was blown away when I first got it. The Mark III, with it's maroon color looks too film inaccurate posing next to the Iron Monger. I may cave and get the Gantry since I can also gain a Mark IV.

Amazing to think I took this shot 3 years ago with a 5 inch Marvel Universe Iron Monger and the HT Mark III ,boy do I ever plan to re-due this shot !

Last edited:
Back