1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Deadpool!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the new Deadpool suit isn’t that bad. It retains the essence of the original with a few added embellishments and the brighter red makes a lot more sense when paired with Hugh’s garishly yellow costume.

Still don't own a DP, hopefully this figure will move the needle a bit for me but I have my doubts.

I like the idea of having no interest in the Wolverine so to get through this installment without wanting a DP as well would be great on the old wallet.

With the new trailer I hope we get another well known character that would go so well with these two. But knowing HT they probably won't.

OG Movie Sabretooth Tyler Mane Hot Toys come on, no brainer

1719648671372.png

I hope they go to town with this movie. I heard from a few sources that Wesley Snipes is back as Blade in it.
If that is true then I may genuinely explode in the theatre.
LOVE those films and it would be a nice way to show appreciation for how those films helped save Marvel.

Plus a Wesley Snipes return/movie series continuation might be the only thing that can save the Blade movie project....
Plus Ali is aging out the role so if they are going to have an older-Blade maybe it ought to be the OG :ROFLMAO:
Seriously though they need to rethink that project from the ground up if its running into so many problems - and cast a younger actor as Blade
- or just make it a prequel to the Snipes Blade, the reason there are no vampires in the MCU is because Blade killed them all. ;)

I'm really hoping Peter is shown next, followed by Sabretooth. That would also cover the basic factions: Bald, MuttonChops, Mustache, Beard.

Back