1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. The 42 and 43 share pretty much everything. The mk3 has it and at stealth and some shared with the construction version. The IP, WM1,wm2 all share pretty much everything. And some internal and hing points share between the lot of them. The 45 is pretty much an entirely new platform. Tooling (molds and the way they are attached to the machinery) are the single most expensive production cost(not counting overhead and licensing ect).

If the pricing for this armor is the new standard fare, then why wasn't the new stealth this amount instead of going back to the usual 309 dc pricing. I dunno, I think they could have sold more if they priced it the same. I know I would buy it at that price point.

I used the latest monthly coupon on this to make the price more palatable. Sure, it may eventually only cover shipping, but $20 is $20.

well,using coupons is totally useless for me,since living in europe makes it to expensive with shipping and customs to order directly from sideshow
I used the latest monthly coupon on this to make the price more palatable. Sure, it may eventually only cover shipping, but $20 is $20.

Thanks man! :hi5:

well,using coupons is totally useless for me,since living in europe makes it to expensive with shipping and customs to order directly from sideshow

Oh yeah, definitely, I've heard that lots of European collectors bypass Sideshow altogether and buy from either HK sellers or the HT distributors in their respective countries.

Fortunately I've only ever been hit once by Iron Man Tax... $125 extra for my Mk43 (would have been cheaper to buy it in NZ in hindsight)

MkIII d/c must have been close to borderline to avoid the charge..

I know this is off topic for the 45. But, has/do anyone use collectables direct.co.uk? They offer bonuses like SSC and have flexible payment plans also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is off topic for the 45. But, has/do anyone use collectables direct.co.uk? They offer bonuses like SSC and have flexible payment plans also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are wanting to know if they are legit the answer is yes. I know for a fact certain members here have bought stuff from them and had good experiences.

I got AoU Cap from them... worked out cheaper than importing just an added time to wait. Good seller!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Can't believe we haven't had an update or new pics on this. I keep watching AOU and becoming more impatient for this release.

Back