1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel your pain I have 45 paid Deadpool waiting to be released wolverine on flex and I just ordered a f4f samus varia exclusive suit from their site. Actually two of them....

The last month or so (maybe a little more) I've bought centurion, shotgun, XLII, and now the age of ultron war machine mark 2.. 2 masterpiece ratchets, and masterpiece shockwave.

I've been trying to catch up on the armors that I've wanted but passed on.. But some of them are just too expensive.. Like peacemaker and Python in particular. Some lucky person outbid me last night and got Python for $255. Ugh. I think that's part of the reason I pulled the trigger on war machine lol.

I finally pre-ordered this earlier in the month and damn glad I did judging from these pics. My final flex pay is not until August, but I'm shipping this guy out early as soon as Sideshow gets their shipment in. This turned out fantastic - the Civil War Mark 46 should be just as good or better.

I could be wrong I font think I am but sideshow won't ship out a figure you still have payments on.

Your not wrong, they don't like to send you stuff you have not paid for. But I think he or she was trying to say that as soon as sideshow gets it in stock they would pay it off and have it shipped

I could be wrong I font think I am but sideshow won't ship out a figure you still have payments on.

Pretty sure he means he will get his last payment moved up as soon as it starts shipping so he could get it sooner, which is easier to do now with the new options SS offers on the order pages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As nice as this figure looks, I'm going to have to wait for the 46. If I only had the space and money, I'd live to collect each one.......damn you mortgage and debt!!!!!!!!

Haven't been on here as near as much as I used to and I can' t think of a better way of getting back into it. Enjoy, this is a beauty. Hope everyone is doing well!

Attachments

• 20160526_130343.jpg
    20160526_130343.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 248
  • 20160526_130331.jpg
    20160526_130331.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 248
Haven't been on here as near as much as I used to and I can' t think of a better way of getting back into it. Enjoy, this is a beauty. Hope everyone is doing well!

Sweet pictures, John! :clap This figure is a true masterpiece!

Hope you're doing well also!

These are not mine...but look great

View attachment 266700

Perfection. That first one looks exactly like a movie still. :drool

I think this is the most I've seen a figure change from the prototype to the production piece, and I mean that in a good way

It almost looks like a completely different figure.

Back