1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I concur, but we also don't know who she'll look like.

That's true too. I expect the dead stare too... but from who? Layla Organa?

the mk 45 stuff is laughable.

The collectors are getting younger by the day. They love "rocket jets" and stuff so they can go VAROOOOOOOOOOOM when they play 'blast-off' at their telemarketing desks.

The collectors are getting younger by the day. They love "rocket jets" and stuff so they can go VAROOOOOOOOOOOM when they play 'blast-off' at their telemarketing desks.

:lol I remember seeing those desks filled with knick knacks as I had one of those lousy jobs in my early 20s while in school. No such thing as $380 diecast iron man fig back then though. I can't imagine a bill like that showing up every so often back then, I could barely pay for living expenses and beer. In retrospect, its probably not the best when booze accounts for 30-40% of your income.

Fairly new collector here...just wondering wow "exclusives" are obtained when buying the HT figures?

...And whats up with hot toys suddenly using those Hasbro esque "effects"? At least the Scarlett ones look better, the mk 45 stuff is laughable.
Not a fan of them with Mark XLV (does look a bit Gundam) but with Scarlett Witch they look great and add some visual interest, I think.

Nope. And dating too. That can take a big bite -- or it did back when people had to "date". Now with phone dating, no wonder kids have so much disposable income for dolls.

Yep. But in those days I was pretty successful steering dates away from restaurants and into bars, hurt my bar tab but still was far better off in the end. I have no idea how 18-22 year olds date anymore, strictly tinder? Anyway I'm just glad this higher end star wars stuff is rolling out at a time I can afford to buy it.

What the hell happened to Shia Lebouff?

I liked him in that ankle-bracelet movie. Nothing good since. Such a shame. Likeable screen presence at one time. You can't buy that. Shame to piss it away when you got it.

Just ordered this from a Canadian online store! I paid with Paypal and I think my entire sum came out already...or was charged already. I know I read earlier that if you did that with Sideshow it also paid it all off right away. Is that a new thing with Paypal now? Not a big deal, I just want to make sure I can pay it off right away if I order through Paypal, otherwise I'll just do it via credit card...though I didn't read over the site first, so maybe they charge you beforehand regardless...though that'd be weird. :lol

Either way, really looking forward to this piece, as well as the Leia reveal! I'm waiting to see if they get the Han/Chewie combo pack back in stock...I could order them both for the same price individually and just lose out on the bonus stuff...not sure what I'll do there yet.

wonder if Shia will get cast in the new Star Wars as comic relief? He has some good flicks and I liked him in Constantine and Fury, Lawless was good too. Every movie needs a token jew.

3r3ku1.jpg

Unfortunately, Shia still resides in the Lucasverse, but yeah, time to move on to the annoying hair debate.

So, why doesn't JC simply replicate the Luke Besbin hair? Yeah, Mark's hair was sunbleached in ANH, but they can't go 80s Flash Gordon yellow but they could do more Besbinish gold highlights.

You listening, JC? More highlights.

Back