1/6 Hot Toys MMS699 & MMS700 ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome 👏 nothing beats watching it on a big screen. Haven’t seen it in a cinema for years. But I watched about 18 times,whenever I had the chance. I envy you. And it’s still as great and fascinating as it was the first time
...and it was as magnificent as ever. You can't beat the cinematic experience.:love:

Awesome 👏 nothing beats watching it on a big screen. Haven’t seen it in a cinema for years. But I watched about 18 times,whenever I had the chance. I envy you. And it’s still as great and fascinating as it was the first time
The last time i saw it at the cinema was way back in 97. Fortunately the same cinema is also showing TESB next week, followed by ROTJ the week after. :blissy

They're also showing The Terminator, so i might catch that over the wkend.

Here's a helmet comparison for those interested.

DSC_0225.JPG

Someone streamed the originals (non special editions) in Bigscreen VR last weekend. They looked incredible on a big screen experience that's pretty much as good as the cinema.

Saw A New Hope and Empire. So, so good on a cinema screen. Leaves me in hope that we get proper 4k releases one day.

Has anyone sapped this or the ESB Vader onto an OWK body? I think my ultimate Vader would be ESB clothes, OWK body, and ROTJ Helmet.

Someone streamed the originals (non special editions) in Bigscreen VR last weekend. They looked incredible on a big screen experience that's pretty much as good as the cinema.

Saw A New Hope and Empire. So, so good on a cinema screen. Leaves me in hope that we get proper 4k releases one day.
If they would only release the original version in 4k…no special edition stuff.just as it was in 77 and 80

They dropped the ball on material, I think outside of customs OWK or ESB cloaks are the best looking ones on the figure.

what is the BEST Vader cape made by HT?

Does anyone make Vader capes anymore?

If I remember correctly, the ESB cape was too long but that may have been because the figure was too short... perhaps the ESB cape will work?

I think I have an RO cape on my ANH bash Vader which I really like.

Back