Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doc Ock has got to be at the top
Honestly, I would probably most prefer Sandman because he would be most comic accurate. Then Doc Ock because of the complexity and potential awesomeness of the tentacles. Third for me would be Venom, because he would look pretty cool on the shelf, despite sucking horribly in the movie. Fourth would be Green Goblin V.1, who would be higher as a character, but I never cared much for the weird armored, helmeted look. Would probably still buy though because he's Spidey's primary villain. Fifth would be JJJ, sixth would be guy Spidey thought shot Uncle Ben in the first film, seventh would be Bonesaw, eight would be armless Curt Connors (even though he never actually turned into Lizard in those films), ninth would be generic thug who tried to rape Mary Jane, and New Goblin would be 10th with a bullet.

I have Sandman if you want to buy it off me. It's yours for only $150 shipped.

url

150 shipped to maine? great price. that likeness is insane.

Just one question dudes:

¿¿ How does the sky stick works?? I mean, ¿¿Does it has magnets on the sky stick and boots.. or uses other method ?? :dunno

Well, I answer to myself, and I say that it does'nt use magnets..but rather some kind of pins :lol,

:yess: pins with ball joint :yess:

I didn't really like the character in the film, but this is one cool looking figure. I'm trying to resist it seeing as they'll most likely make a Green Goblin one day :pray:. I just wished Spidey came with a stand like this.

It's amazing to me how much this character was ____ in the movie, how the announcement was fairly meh and then how awesome they knocked this out of the park to really make it desirable. If there wasn't so much stuff I had on order I'd have to bite...

I have to agree this turned out awesome. I still won't buy this though, only because I've got way to much coming as it is. I've still got my fingers crossed for the Green Goblin & Doc Ock

It's amazing to me how much this character was ____ in the movie, how the announcement was fairly meh and then how awesome they knocked this out of the park to really make it desirable. If there wasn't so much stuff I had on order I'd have to bite...

That's how I feel. Even if I did decide to get it, there's so much stuff I have on PO, it would be a tough buy for me.

The writers should've just come up with a different name for this guy though, he has Zero Goblin in his appearance, the only thing comic-book accurate was his amnesia :lol

The gear looks ace, as does the HS, but the rest is meh for me.

Doc Ock has got to be at the top

:exactly: :clap and probably the only other Spider-man film figure I would buy personally.

This figure looks amazing, HT's knocked it out of the park as usual, no interest at all though.

Congrats to those that are getting him...nice turn around time that's for sure! :hi5:

Back