Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman: " Woops! Hang on a minute. I'm getting a phone call."

:lol
ndf3vowysmjy9labrwv.gif

Hopefully this will help put the 'neck is too long' issue to rest. I imitated this scene using Batman with a Dragon SAS doubling as 'sons of Batman'.

batman-0816-161.jpg

DSC01691.jpg

Looks perfectly fine and perfect dead on likeness to me too.

Also, this picture shows how the pneumatic mangler is supposed to be placed. Surprisingly large number of people placed it behind the palm or at the wrong hand. It's supposed to be below the right palm.

DSC01700.jpg

DSC01701.jpg

Actually if you look at the 2 pics, the toy just has more of the cowl below the neck line, making the neck appear "too long". check out how much space there is between the chest bat emblem and the bottom of the mask/cowl, the movie cowl is shorter...and the figure cowl is longer. But the figures neck proportions are correct. Just an illusion.

mike

Awesome pics!!

Dittos here! I was just gonna repost Agen's pics but ya beat me to it cwb. :D :blackbat
Anyway, I'll repost these. I love them, and with all the talk about the cape I think there is some merit to how well HT made the "flocked cape look" in some of these shots from behind. The difference in texture and look of the cowl against it is stunning IMO.

Last edited:
You should take your own advice and not take things so seriously, it's not real. Why so serious? :banana

And I used your comparison pics to highlight the neck just because it was fairly convenient for me. I don't give a rats ass about a belt.

Grow up and don't private message me with your drivel.

I dont take it so seriously as to compare neck sizes and such.. But i do take offence to the blind comment seriously, so I do practice what I preach so to say,

and if you dont give a rats ass about the belt.. Why use that post to justify your neck issues...those pics I placed up were souly about the Belt........

What ever ....You started It I finished it The YOU MUST BE BLIND Comment was not called for.. and I think you might mean DRIBBLE Not DRIVEL
Have a nice day expert.............:banana:banana:banana

BY tHE way the private message was exactly the same as the post. I just wanted to make sure that YOU READ IT......I have nothing to hide......... So why dont you GROW UP.....

PS.Arent the pics above just PERFECT.....................................

Last edited:
Actually if you look at the 2 pics, the toy just has more of the cowl below the neck line, making the neck appear "too long". check out how much space there is between the chest bat emblem and the bottom of the mask/cowl, the movie cowl is shorter...and the figure cowl is longer. But the figures neck proportions are correct. Just an illusion.

mike

Thankyou Zahal and noisetrigger.. this is exactly the only thing that I have been trying to state..

Welldone.. Very nice pics.:clap
Cheers Fett1

I dont take it so seriously as to compare neck sizes and such.. But i do take offence to the blind comment seriously, so I do practice what I preach so to say,

and if you dont give a rats ass about the belt.. Why use that post to justify your neck issues...those pics I placed up were souly about the Belt........

What ever ....You started It I finished it The YOU MUST BE BLIND Comment was not called for.. and I think you might mean DRIBBLE Not DRIVEL
Have a nice day expert.............:banana:banana:banana

BY tHE way the private message was exactly the same as the post. I just wanted to make sure that YOU READ IT......I have nothing to hide......... So why dont you GROW UP.....

PS.Arent the pics above just PERFECT.....................................

Websters dictionary:

Drivel:
1 : to let saliva dribble from the mouth
2 : to talk stupidly and carelessly or - nonsense

Time to move on, champ. Keep it up if you wish, but I'm done with this childishness. And yeh, the pics are quite nice, I don't think I ever said they weren't.

Last edited:
Having seen all of the great pictures posted here, I decided to go ahead and get one as well.
I am planning on dedicating one of my shelves to all things Batman.
I have already dressed my Takara Batman in his first night out harness, and the Begins version I have ordered from Studio Sunny comes with a black suit and HT True Type body, so I can have a business suit Bruce Wayne. :rock
This is the picture from Studio Sunny of the suit
brucewaynesuit2.jpg

The Dark Knight suit is on pre-order, and I have additional True type bodies and the Superman 2in1 clarke suit to dress the other Bruce Wayne head sculpt.
Joker should be delivered next week as well. :banana

Did I mention I quite like Batman? :lol

Keep up with the great pictures guys.

Last edited:
It's funny, a few months ago, I thought the head on my Takara figure was awesome and had a lot of fun taking photos with it, but this new HT figure is so damn life like in the cowl, I've lost my enthusiams towards my Tak figure's portrait. Still like the overall figure, but as far as inspiration for photo work, HT's pulling it all, I can truly make like-like photos with this one.

Back