Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked Jingobell's pics the best for that but it seems you didn't rate them? I'd have pulled the pistol-holding arm tighter but otherwise I liked his ones.

Yeah, those were awesome. I've noticed that most blogger pictures make the figures appear shiny, however the sculpt and great likeness came though so I knew the figure wouldn't have that shine in hand.

Yeah, I know. This is strange. A fellow poster and collecting buddy is in Oklahoma and he's getting this the 27th. I realize it's probably a little closer than MN, but still it's the middle of the country.

My tracking says 4 days left, so they probably are not shipping on Friday, which is strange because when I used to work Logistics for Target corp. We had deliveries on Black Friday.

I checked a couple days ago, they're not working on Friday.

I checked a couple days ago, they're not working on Friday.

Yeah, I figured. They used to deliver on Black Friday, but oh well, I've waited this long for a figure, I can wait a few extra days. It's worth the wait. I'm still waiting for my DX14 even though most people have that already.

Great package as a DX . Termi fans will be very happy with this .both sculpts are good. No guy liner on the PERs .very happy with my mini battle damaged T8 to go with the 1/4th version.
picture.php

Is that the DX or the 1/4?

If that's the HT then I am floored. Best photo I've seen so far.

A fair question! But I don't believe so; even with the white factored in, there's a nice matte finish to the Mime joker sculpt. Perhaps equally important though is how all the fine little details in the skin and hair came through on the production piece of Mime Joker - which again I haven't seen on a Hot Toys figure since Predators' Noland. The same time the wax look started, all the fine details got sucked out. I mean look at the complete lack of pore details, the lips, the sculpting in the hair; it's night and day. They don't even look like a product from the same company.

JokerMimeR27_zps580ece97.jpg~original

T24_zpsa3a30944.jpg~original

I really hate PERS but I must give Hot Toys credit where credit is due, this is the best PERS figure that has ever been made. Unlike every single other one I have seen the eyes on this don't make the figure look fake. Perhaps it's because you can't notice them because they covered well, with a slight squint look. :yess:

The mime Joker is a crater face. Texture for the sake of having texture does not make a good sculpt.

Glad someone said it, that was the first thing I thought of when I first saw the mime Joker.

I really hate PERS but I must give Hot Toys credit where credit is due, this is the best PERS figure that has ever been made. Unlike every single other one I have seen the eyes on this don't make the figure look fake. Perhaps it's because you can't notice them because they covered well, with a slight squint look. :yess:

As someone else said it seems the irises are improved, they look less cartoony.

That's the DX!!

That looks awesome. I'm stunned at the quality.

Because I have a deal going down for a personal 'grail' figure at the moment my attention on this figure hasn't been as busy as I would have liked but every time I see it I'm floored.

Is that the DX or the 1/4?

If that's the HT then I am floored. Best photo I've seen so far.

I agree. He looks fantastic. I'll wager this pic is more accurate to what the product looks like in hand rather than those waxy pics we saw earlier.

Glad someone said it, that was the first thing I thought of when I first saw the mime Joker.

People said the same thing about the DX08 when that was unveiled but it looks fine in hand. These OMG pics only blow things up and make small things look horrible.

As someone else said it seems the irises are improved, they look less cartoony.

Oh cool, that would help then.

If DarkAvatar is impressed, then there is hope for PERS.

:rotfl

People said the same thing about the DX08 when that was unveiled but it looks fine in hand. These OMG pics only blow things up and make small things look horrible.

Yeah I agree at such a small scale you would not notice it, but I still think there is way too much skin texture on the Mime Joker sculpt anyway. Well.. there is a lot more than the DX08 had.

Exactly. Nobody stands 5cm from 1/6 figures to admire them.
Its like complaining the 60" HDTV is too pixelated from a 5" viewing distance.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Back