Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
concept art from a movie version? not that i've seen...

I think the X Force version (with white eyes instead?) would look the best on screen. The potential problem with that version is it looking similar to Batman. Then again, people may not view it that way.

I love this figure though. Too Bad the adams apple on mine has the paint rubbed off. It looks like the only part he washed while taking a shower was his neck :lol

Mine's the same, but it doesn't bother me as much, as Thor seems to intentionally have some paint missing around the adams apples area.

I was moving some of my figs around earlier and this one still catches me off guard now and again. It doesn't have to do much, to look utterly badassed.

I wish he'd use an accurate costume with a mask (white eye lenses hopefully) and at least "look" like he knows how to use fighting styles, because Jackman just swung his arms around.

Wolverine's fighting style or lack of was always the biggest issue for me, even over everything else that was lame about the movies. He's one of if not the best figther in the Marvel U but people love to see how fast he can heal so they turned him into a candyass. I'm hoping that the new movie will change that but I'm not holding my breath.

Wolverine's fighting style or lack of was always the biggest issue for me, even over everything else that was lame about the movies. He's one of if not the best figther in the Marvel U but people love to see how fast he can heal so they turned him into a candyass. I'm hoping that the new movie will change that but I'm not holding my breath.
A PG-13 Wolverine is always going to appear neutered.

It's probably come up before in the thread, but the Wolverine Origins game, that was how you handle the
property. Brutal stuff.

Candyass!! He didn't look like a Candyass when he beat that guys behind in the beginning of X-Men movie 1.

Candyass!! He didn't look like a Candyass when he beat that guys behind in the beginning of X-Men movie 1.

He only hit the guy in the cage three times though. He punched his hand, and did two other strikes the camera angle doesn't allow you to see correctly. It looked like something the average main movie hero like Bruce Willis, Stallone, and Arnold would do:lol

Yeah Wolverine fighting a trucker in a bar or Wolverine throwing down with some ninjas, I want ninjas. I just hope they put Jackman through some better fight training.

I wanna see wolverine get stabbed through the chest/stomach by 5 or more ninjas at the same time. Afterwards he should look like he can't take it, but pop the claws out and do a tornado spin. All of their heads will be on the floor afterwards

Now that's some funny s***t right there. I don't care who you are........

Last edited:
OMG!!! Good one Lord, lol

mrtlol.gif

Last edited:
Back