1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So two whole figures? :cuckoo: Never gonna happen. Maybe a couple years ago when prices were a bit more affordable. Missed opportunity, that's for sure.

I'd buy it if the weather vane had a light up feature just like in the movie. You could reenact the scene where Lando saves Luke while escaping from the Tie Fighters on their tail....pew pew pew :monkey4

Now imagine they put two complete figures in the box and dirtied one of them up a bit to make it look like he'd been fighting? That would definitely make a cool set.

So two whole figures? :cuckoo: Never gonna happen. Maybe a couple years ago when prices were a bit more affordable. Missed opportunity, that's for sure.

I'd buy it if the weather vane had a light up feature just like in the movie. You could reenact the scene where Lando saves Luke while escaping from the Tie Fighters on their tail....pew pew pew :monkey4

Do you think Hot Toys would ever make such a set?

giphy.gif

I'm still on the fence regarding getting this set. I have $115 in rewards. If there was ever anything to spend it on I guess it would be these two? For those that own this set, does it look much better in hand than in photos? I'm just afraid that I pass on this and then it skyrockets to where I can't afford it anymore.

I think we'll see an ESB Chewie, either combo'd with Han or as an individual release. They could go deluxe and add a 3PO w/harness and do a closed mouth headsculpt and a roaring one for when Han is put into Carbonite. Han can come with a Carbonite block and all in that'll be $700 well spent on the pair. Like this figure a lot but I'm holding out for the ESB dream set!

EMPIRE is a dream set and I hope it's just a round the corner but... ???

[...]does it look much better in hand than in photos? I'm just afraid that I pass on this and then it skyrockets to where I can't afford it anymore.

Not sure how much better it needs to look than Para's photos. If you really dig these characters, I'd just spring for the set. I don't think you'd take much of a loss on re-sale if you had to unload.

I was on a 2 month flex so I havent even had a payment and I was sent 3 or 4 early processing notices...... figured they really wanted me to get it quickly so they convinced me after the 2nd notice:dance

(just to note I didnt see if there was a separate thread on the dual pack, so I dont know if there shipping duals or singles at different times or not.)

I was on a 2 month flex so I havent even had a payment and I was sent 3 or 4 early processing notices...... figured they really wanted me to get it quickly so they convinced me after the 2nd notice:dance

(just to note I didnt see if there was a separate thread on the dual pack, so I dont know if there shipping duals or singles at different times or not.)

I got 7 notices on the 2 pack. Charging on the 4th

I think only for businesses. You could call sideshow and request that your order include Saturday delivery, but if that's even an option it'll cost you I would think.

I think only for businesses. You could call sideshow and request that your order include Saturday delivery, but if that's even an option it'll cost you I would think.

Hmmm, good Idea. Doesnt hurt to ask. Thanks for your brain.:clap

Back