1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably people who flexed paid early on getting theirs shipped first. Only assuming though. I Preordered day 1 worried it would sell out since a lot of people were waiting for a 1/6 Chewbacca. Boy was I wrong.

No email yet and I'm scheduled for my last payment for both this and Han on Saturday. Hopefully they both process on that date.

I got the notice so early processing is a go. Within this week I'm getting billed for MK 3, Raiden and now Han+Chewie....my wallet is gone!

Please excuse the newbie's questions, but what is futzing and has anyone posted any videos showing how to do it with Chewie? After seeing some of those photos i'm slightly concerned that my Chewie (when it arrives) is not going to look anywhere near as good as some of these, which makes me sad!

From Webster's

futz |fəts| verb [ no obj. ] N. Amer. informal waste time; idle or busy oneself aimlessly: mother futzed aroundin the kitchen.• (futz around with) deal with (something) in a trifling way; fiddle with: Mick was futzing around with his camera equipment.ORIGIN 1930s: perhaps an alteration of Yiddish arumfartzen ‘fart around.’

Futzing on here just means playing around with the clothes and hair until they look as good and "realistic" as possible. Since those things don't always look great right out of the box.

And that definitely seems to apply to the HT Chewie.

Back