1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 262 - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We, it appears that the Wookie is a hot figure to get now. And if you plan on getting the cockpit you will need a Chewy co-pilot. Im glad I got mine yesterday from BBTS but I would love another 1 too. Leia and Vader are next for me.

We, it appears that the Wookie is a hot figure to get now. And if you plan on getting the cockpit you will need a Chewy co-pilot. Im glad I got mine yesterday from BBTS but I would love another 1 too. Leia and Vader are next for me.

Hmmm... maybe I'll just keep my second Chewie then. :lol

At least until an ESB or ROTJ is announced.

Well my order from Hobbybunker shipped and I was lucky to score another Chewie when it popped up on Big Bad so looks like I'll have 2 of them next week. :lol

Cripes Ebay prices going crazy on this-$340 and up asking price
Thats just the beginning.
This figure really was a leap of faith..You literally had to wait for in hand pics because the "real fur" was a gamble.
Now that Chewie has arrived, we understand that every collection needs at least one Wookie.

Very glad I took the leap, mine is on the way from Forbidden Planet NYC...and I think I got the last one they had. :yess: Han will have to wait till later.

With all these SW figures dropping at about the same time, Han will have to come later...I have a Hulkbuster coming!

Love my Chewie!!

Attachments

• IMG_0999.JPG
    IMG_0999.JPG
    475.4 KB
  • IMG_1001.JPG
    IMG_1001.JPG
    790.5 KB
  • IMG_0998.JPG
    IMG_0998.JPG
    446.8 KB
Guys. What about his "purse" pleather ? Is it good quality material ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio.

Sorry. First thing that came to my head ;)

Quoting Hamlet is a sanctionable offence, Para. Only pop-cultural references are acceptable lest you poison our simple ways with a forbidden injection of high-brow. How will we suffer those slings and arrows, I ask you..??

Back