1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_inline_mgsyt5KKo21rvr45f.gif

I'm going to Frankenstein the "Worst" HT figure ever made... and start with Han's boots and Vader's gloves. Maybe HT Indy's face. What else should I use...?

You should use Chewy's head since the coloring was inverted :lol

Edit: oh is this including all HT? Maybe Batman's disintegrating abs with IM's pink panties :rotfl

I'm going to Frankenstein the "Worst" HT figure ever made... and start with Han's boots and Vader's gloves. Maybe HT Indy's face. What else should I use...?

Rambo rubber arms, the pink panties Iron Man.

Edit: Bran beat me to it. :lol

If Wwejedi did in fact have autism, does that make him less meaningful in his opinions? I work in mental health and can tell you that there are people behind those labels such as "aspergers" or "retarded" (which is now referred to as intellectual disability). I don't know you and haven't interacted with you but I'd suggest apologizing and moving on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am liking it more and more.

You think I have a chance of recouping my money from SS Deluxe Vader Exclusive if I sell him to fund this?

If you're really looking to make your money back you might be best selling it parted out a bit--like just the figure with no accessories for $150 maybe, and then some of the other parts piece by piece (Anakin head for $30 etc.). I sold the stand at some point and it fetched $35 or so--still leaves you with the exclusive piece, the helmet pieces and stand. Curious to know how the reveal head will look on the HT figure.

If you're just looking to unload then I'd think you'd have to be ready to take a loss as Sol said. Think of it as having rented a Vader figure this whole time. :)

PLASTIC ENEMIES
50 mins ·

Happy Friday~
PLASTIC ENEMIES's

11666272_971949879510007_694328055705706020_n.jpg

I am confused. Does the 50 minutes mean they will be posting pictures in 50 minutes or is that the amount of time the Obama-Vader photo had been on Facebook.

I am confused. Does the 50 minutes mean they will be posting pictures in 50 minutes or is that the amount of time the Obama-Vader photo had been on Facebook.

How long the pic has been up. Just over an hour now.

Hopefully that is a tease meaning the figure is dropping today in HK.

Back