Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol Its funny you mention that cuz the last time I saw a movie in theatres more than 2 times was back in 1989, can you guess what movie that was? :D

Wow, you nailed it. I saw it three times! I guess my gif sig tells the story. V

Yeah, I guess it does. I remember waiting in what was at that point the longest line for a movie have ever been in. Jack's Joker was cool but I think Heath will bring the Joker into our generation.

I went with my Dad on opening night and we were turned away because they sold out. :monkey2

That's the only time I remember that happening, although I admittedly don't go to opening nights very often.

Hehe. OK, my first guess was wrong.Maybe it was Tim Burton's Batman that you went to see.

Yeah I knew you were just messing around, funny guess though :D

Wow, you nailed it. I saw it three times! I guess my gif sig tells the story. V

4 times for me, I still remember it like it was yesturday, I went opening night with my 2 bat nut friends, once with my 2 cousins and 2 more times with my best friend. 4 times man! Sounds retarded but probably the most exciting moment in cinema history for me.

Wow, just bought my first Hot Toys figure. I realized these would be hard to get later on so I decided I'd order. Used the 25% cashback thing too, on ebay I got it for $138 so I don't feel too bad.

We are two then! This too was my first Hot Toys figure. When I read that Hot Toys will be doing the Dark Knight figures, blow my mind. And when I get him the next thing that cross my mind was "I need the Batman". So, already get the preorder for the Dark Knight Batman too =D (but that's another story)

I think this figures capture the hole Joker idea that we will see on the movie and the hole image of the Ledger incarnation. Is a wonderfull piece and a great tribute to Heath.

Oh, I forget to introduce me!!! Sorry, but i read so much the forum so i forget that yo dont know me ! =/

I just picked this up yesterday from eBay. 135 for the figure, friggin' 35 for the shipping. I have the Takara Batman, so I don't think I will go for the HT Dark Knight Batman. This HT Joker figure will be displayed with the custom head that Les is painting. :banana

This is a bad figure to give your Hot Toys virginity up to, this one's going to hook all the newbs, you're going to start buying more of their stuff and losing more of your money.

This is a bad figure to give your Hot Toys virginity up to, this one's going to hook all the newbs, you're going to start buying more of their stuff and losing more of your money.

Colorful, Sean. Real colorful... :lol

You've got a point though. I only have one HT figure thus far (Robocop V1), and that peaked my interest in Hot Toys despite its limited articulation. These Dark Knight figures are going to push me even closer toward ordering more of their products. Too bad finances get in the way... :monkey2

For me, the following of Hot Toys was slow, thankfully. I got Rambo 2 figure because I'd been on eBay looking for something Rambo, I don't even remember and saw their figure and it looked great, but at the time it was like who's Hot Toys, I'd just learned of Sideshow at that point. Then through Sideshow I'd learned of the ALIENS figures, but I passed on Hicks because the proto photos looked nothing like the actor and I wasn't spending $80 on that, to my regret lol. I've just gradually become an HT follower as they pick up the licenses that I enjoy, TDK continuing the upward slope of impressive products.

I think taht I decided for the Joker as my first figure because when I saw the first image I get shocked for the new look. I really love it, and then when the first trailers surface the web there was no doubt that this perfomance of the Joker is going to rock everything.

Sure there are betters figures for other people (like Predators) to start their collection of Hot Toys but I'm a big Batman fan, and this figures are the ones that I want to start this path.

But, I WILL NEVER BUY THE BATPOD OR TUMBLER jajajajaja

The best thing of this is that I know that the final product will be the same that the pictures that HT show.This Joker will be a great piece to any collector and Batman fan!

Last edited:
For those who purchased from Joe through Ebay, do you know if we will get an email/pm/ebay message once the figure is available?

Just want to make sure I don't skip over it, or miss it.

:rotfl

That's my case, I guess we'll see if I'm hooked now.

My crystal ball warns me to beware of a wolfman this February.:horror

For the most part while I like Hot Toys stuff a lot, the price is too much to make me buy a lot of them. Really the only ones I really want besides the Joker is Davy Jones and Iron Man.

For the most part while I like Hot Toys stuff a lot, the price is too much to make me buy a lot of them. Really the only ones I really want besides the Joker is Davy Jones and Iron Man.

Price is a big point for me as well. The only other HT I have (my first) was Mr.T as street Clubber... I bought the Joker, Batman (original costume), and the Tumbler for obvious reasons but after that in the forseeable future it's really just the Iron-Man that has my interest.

Oh Jeez, you're absolutely right. I have officially popped my HT cherry on the Joker. I can see this being the start of a costly addiction. Now I am pining for a batman..and which one BB or TDK..:rolleyes:

Oh Jeez, you're absolutely right. I have officially popped my HT cherry on the Joker. I can see this being the start of a costly addiction. Now I am pining for a batman..and which one BB or TDK..:rolleyes:

BB... it'll fit in the Tumbler.:D:naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back