Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the TDK verson so he can ride the batpod..I can see where this is going, and my bank account is not going to be very happy about it either :wacky

It's going where it can only go--spiralling out of control in a hurry.
I like the BB look and that's the Bats I bought (original costume)-- less bulky and as I am getting the Tumbler I'll want to pose him inside it sometimes. Whichever one you go with (or both) I'm sure that you'll be happy with it or them.:D

It's going where it can only go--spiralling out of control in a hurry.
I like the BB look and that's the Bats I bought (original costume)-- less bulky and as I am getting the Tumbler I'll want to pose him inside it sometimes. Whichever one you go with (or both) I'm sure that you'll be happy with it or them.:D
I am partial to the BB too, just love the cleanness and uniformity of that one. My husband showed me the HT TDK figures a few weeks back and the joker was the one that initially caught my eye. It wasn't until a few days ago that I started looking at HT joker and realizing if I wait till after the movie to buy there is no way I am going to be able to get that one at the current pricing. Especially, if the Heath delivers the performance we are all so eagerly awaiting.
So yeah, now its onto the Bats and I am seriously wanting a mini Bale now :monkey5 Too many choices not enough money...

I am partial to the BB too, just love the cleanness and uniformity of that one. My husband showed me the HT TDK figures a few weeks back and the joker was the one that initially caught my eye. It wasn't until a few days ago that I started looking at HT joker and realizing if I wait till after the movie to buy there is no way I am going to be able to get that one at the current pricing. Especially, if the Heath delivers the performance we are all so eagerly awaiting.
So yeah, now its onto the Bats and I am seriously wanting a mini Bale now :monkey5

I wrote it earlier but the HT Joker is going to be THE 1/6 fig to acquire in '08... and when you finally get your mini Bale I'm sure your husband might give you the same look that my wife gave me when I received my GG Slave Leia statue to pose with my SS Jabba throne display.:lol

I wrote it earlier but the HT Joker is going to be THE 1/6 fig to acquire in '08... and when you finally get your mini Bale I'm sure your husband might give you the same look that my wife gave me when I received my GG Slave Leia statue to pose with my SS Jabba throne display.:lol

Hey now I am all about the hot babes :naughty The AVP Machiko is the next lust. Especially, since it has a striking resemblance to Angelina Jolie. See HT will be my demise in no time.

Hey now I am all about the hot babes :naughty The AVP Machiko is the next lust. Especially, since it has a striking resemblance to Angelina Jolie. See HT will be my demise in no time.

Listen carefully-- I hear a swarm approaching...

Mr.%20Richoz%20and%20nerds.jpg

Have you checked out the 1/6 Lara Croft from SS?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2801

It doesn't arrive until fourth quarter but it should be a nice display piece as well..

But enough derailment-- bring on the Joker!!!

Have you checked out the 1/6 Lara Croft from SS?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2801

It doesn't arrive until fourth quarter but it should be a nice display piece as well..

But enough derailment-- bring on the Joker!!!

You are seriously trying to ruin me aren't you :rotfl

Anyways, I am definitely going to be taking a ton of photo's of the actual costumes on display at the Arclight here in L.A. I want to get a real comparison for the HT Joker that I am getting and possibly the Bats if that works out.

I just hope the seller I bought from on the Bay works out. Anyone else buy from animate_internationals?

Anyways, I am definitely going to be taking a ton of photo's of the actual costumes on display at the Arclight here in L.A. I want to get a real comparison for the HT Joker that I am getting and possibly the Bats if that works out.

I just hope the seller I bought from on the Bay works out. Anyone else buy from animate_internationals?

I think a bunch of us have bought from that seller.:lol:lol:lol

well it looks to be about that time again to once more skip back to pg1 and stare at those photo's :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5 Yup I am bored too..:chew :rotfl :banana

Welcome spoongirl! :rock

Great to have you with us. I'll see it Arclight too if its not playing at Graumans. Saw IM there and they had the Mark 3 Suit and his CAR.

I saw Begins at the Chinese and they had the Tumbler waiting for us outside the theatre but I'm not sure it'll play there yet. Most WB pics do play there though, we'll see.

DSC00826-1.jpg

Welcome spoongirl! :rock

Great to have you with us. I'll see it Arclight too if its not playing at Graumans. Saw IM there and they had the Mark 3 Suit and his CAR.

I saw Begins at the Chinese and they had the Tumbler waiting for us outside the theatre but I'm not sure it'll play there yet. Most WB pics do play there though, we'll see.

Hey thanks for the welcome :) Yep I saw BB at the Chinese too, was astoundingly awesome especially since the entire audience was so into it.
TDK it definitely playing at the Arclight I got my tickets for the advance showing at 12:01 on the 17th. https://www.arclightcinemas.com/Arc...NIGHT&movieType=ComingSoon&pageInfo=Home-Page
It's going to be fun seeing it in the dome :banana

awesome pic Paul. damn, the 18th just can't come soon enough.

Oh, it was an awesome sight Reiny. I saw them off-load it, start it up and back it into place. The crowd went wild.

"I have to get me one of those". :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back