Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not nessecarily bro, when the last First Blood Rambo came out I had it an entire month before a friend of mine got his. He ordered from ABC which is in HK.

Yeah, you can receive HT items from Toys2 before online eBay sellers sometimes. Either way Toys2 should have these within 1 week of being released in HK.

Not nessecarily bro, when the last First Blood Rambo came out I had it an entire month before a friend of mine got his. He ordered from ABC which is in HK.

It's usually the case though b/c when figs are released HT ships out to dealers about the same time, so it just takes longer to get to Canada. It has been the case with DC Stuff for the last 2 years, that's why we always see pics from Asia pop up a week to 10 days before we get ours shipped from Toys2 -- but I understand it may not always be the case for every HK Dealer.

I figure Toys2 will get theirs in about 7-10 days after it is released.

i can't wait for this figure!!!! i can't remember the last time i was this excited about a movie coming out, not to mention an action figure.

Hey Reiny, how many times have you found yourself going back to check out those Hi Res pics? I bet we're pretty close on that count :lol

Hey Reiny, how many times have you found yourself going back to check out those Hi Res pics? I bet we're pretty close on that count :lol

twice a day... at least!!!

I'm dying. already got my tickets for opening night at IMAX. i am almost more excited about this movie than my wedding... ALMOST!!

twice a day... at least!!!

I'm dying. already got my tickets for opening night at IMAX. i am almost more excited about this movie than my wedding... ALMOST!!

:rotfl:rotfl Poor girl doesn't stand a chance -- on July 18th Anyway. :lol

Yeah, I hit the Tumbler pics 2 to 3 times a day too, easy. :lol I was guessing workers are probably stitching up the Joker's Overcoat today.

Wow, just diving straight in to IMAX!? You sir, are going BIG!

Last edited:

Yeah, I hit the Tumbler pics 2 to 3 times a day too, easy. :lol I was guessing workers are probably stitching up the Joker's Overcoat today.

Oh dude IMAX is the only way I will watch a movie now, its amazing and for this film a definite MUST!

I got a email from the store I'll be getting this guy from and they said, the release date to be at the end of July. Can anyone verify this? Are they on schedule or are we going to see a delay?

Oh dude IMAX is the only way I will watch a movie now, its amazing and for this film a definite MUST!

Oh I know, but I guess my point is if you're going to multiple screenings it might be good to save IMAX for the second or third viewing. If you're going once, yeah, absolutely, go big.

I know I will see this Movie 3 times. I haven't done that for any movie since I was a kid.

Luckily she's coming as well on the 18th, so i get the best of both worlds. :) (or atleast, that's the lie i'm telling myself)

hahahahaha

i saw Batman Begins in IMAX 8 times, and it just got better with every viewing... IMAX all the way!!!

:rock :rock :rock

Luckily she's coming as well on the 18th, so i get the best of both worlds. :) (or atleast, that's the lie i'm telling myself)

hahahahaha

i saw Batman Begins in IMAX 8 times, and it just got better with every viewing... IMAX all the way!!!

:rock :rock :rock

I haven't seen Begins since last night. :lol

And the thing is, it was awesome! Even better! :blackbat

pulling out my BB HD DVD as we speak!

"Dr Crane isn't in right now. Would you like to make an appointment?" :lol Love Cillian's performance, can't wait to get a HT Scarecrow... Of Course I'm dying for a Gordon.

Honestly, I still catch new stuff every time I see it...

Oh I know, but I guess my point is if you're going to multiple screenings it might be good to save IMAX for the second or third viewing. If you're going once, yeah, absolutely, go big.

I know I will see this Movie 3 times. I haven't done that for any movie since I was a kid.

:lol Its funny you mention that cuz the last time I saw a movie in theatres more than 2 times was back in 1989, can you guess what movie that was? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back