Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to see some Two-Face goodness in or around SDCC.I can't wait to see what Yulli can do with Aaron Eckhart's likeness...cos from what I'm hearing he really knocks Dent/Face out of the park.

:rock:rock:rock Awesomness !! :rock:rock

^^^^ , I still need to pay for batman , I better do it soon !.
Will batman be arriving later or around the same time as joker ?.

Hoping to hear from Toys2 soon then.

Looks like this might arrive when I'm out of town.

Hoping to hear from Toys2 soon then.

Looks like this might arrive when I'm out of town.

I'd say Toys 2 will be 2-3 weeks from now if HK is supposed to get them this week. Takes time for the shipments to get from overseas to North America.

I'd say Toys 2 will be 2-3 weeks from now if HK is supposed to get them this week. Takes time for the shipments to get from overseas to North America.

Yep, about 10 days to get them in, so figure end of July, Shipping out first week in August, in our hands mid August. My guess. I can live with that!

Oh crap!!!! SOOON!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait, I have my Joker coming from Toys2, so I hope the wait isnt much longer:rock

I keep waiting for my wife to call me at work and say I just got an e-mail from Toys2 to pay for the Joker....:woo

Would that be animate internationals like alot of us here, or a different guy? I guess either way, they're coming soon!

Are the batmans supposed to be released at the same time?

Hey I had asked the animate _internationals guy late last week and he told me that HT Joker would be coming in towards the ends of this week. I put a post about it in here awhile back, but no one seemed to notice :dunno

Hey I had asked the animate _internationals guy late last week and he told me that HT Joker would be coming in towards the ends of this week. I put a post about it in here awhile back, but no one seemed to notice :dunno

Soooo...anyone know when HT will release the Joker??:lol

Joe's update post from last week...

I got an email tuesday night stating that the mini busts and the BB Batman would be shipping end of July...they said that details on the joker would follow...hope that helps everyone
Best
Joe

So, yeah, they'll ship from HK same time I'm sure...

I'm going to OD this thread with images once this guy shows up, got him and Begins suit Batman coming together from Toys2. Hopefully they both get to Toys2 same time and I don't have to wait longer, but saved me good money shipping them together.

I'm going to OD this thread with images once this guy shows up, got him and Begins suit Batman coming together from Toys2. Hopefully they both get to Toys2 same time and I don't have to wait longer, but saved me good money shipping them together.

I can guarantee you they will ship together. Can't wait to see some classic pics too!

I know, which is why I already gave it away for Joker.:lol Getting OC Bats too.

Which figs are you getting Reiny?

Joker
Batman (original suit)
Batman (dark knight suit)
Batmobile
Batpod

The plan is to make a huge diorama that is Gotham city to house all the figures. I'm thinking blown up buildings, cracked roads, fallen road signs and lights... the whole thing. I got my little taste doing the base for the Terminator figure and now I'm hooked. I'm thinking it'll have to be atleast 7x7 feet for it to hold the batmobile without looking too small!!

yeah, i'm crazy... I'll probably get others that Hot Toys are putting out. This is a line i'm not skimping on! I've already said it may just surpass "Aliens" as the greatest ever!!

I can guarantee you they will ship together. Can't wait to see some classic pics too!

I would hope so, but with the 2 busts also on the slate, I could see Batman and the busts in one load and Joker in another since he's the most complicated of batch 1 items, Batman's just rubber molding and such, but Joker has complex tailoring I could see keeping him from being ready right at the same time, but hopefully since they have to send it all to NA, they'll just hold off until they can send it off cuz it'll be two ships instead of one. I can't wait though, these are my most desired figures, and we'll still have to wait a few more months for TDK suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back