Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of people are planning their real estate allotments for this license. Considering how much it is going to take, expect a massive selloff of other 1/6 figs in the near future. Jabba thrones...get ready for ebay or boxed in the basement:lol

:lol Yeah, I see that happening soon. I'm glad I sold mine a long time ago. This line was why I dropped Uni Monsters and Buffy too, just needed space for it all.

Maulfan, I can't believe you don't want that outfit. It would be so sick! I'd buy one. But then again, I'm probably a little messed up in the head myself :lol

Get to see the film tonight though :D

Maulfan, I can't believe you don't want that outfit. It would be so sick! I'd buy one. But then again, I'm probably a little messed up in the head myself :lol

Get to see the film tonight though :D

As a plot point, I dig it's implications, but seeing stills of it, it's hard to look at Heath the same in other pictures :lol, that's commitment to the role I'll tell ya.

I don't care, I'd like to see a cackling Joker (I doubt they'd do a Nurse version) and a Two-Face announced at Toy Fair. Maybe a Scarecrow.

I'd definitely buy a Two-Face.

something is telling me there will be a second joker, hopefully it comes with a
nurse outfit and maybe no face paint sculpt
...... i hope they do Rachel, she's hot!!!!! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Guys, hide your comments about the
nurse's outfit
with spoiler tags, people participate in this thread that have been avoiding knowing that stuff.

Guys, hide your comments about the
nurse's outfit
with spoiler tags, people participate in this thread that have been avoiding knowing that stuff.

(Voorhees enters the Hot Toys Joker thread, clicks on in and reads the following spoiler)

:horror Voorhees: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:mad:

:lol

sorry.... fixed :D really a spoiler? i thought it was fake :horror

Nope, they got pulled but I've seen extensive frames to show it's a part of the film, significant too.

It's all good, I just know some guys in here that have fought to avoid spoiler but are very pumped for this figure and posting almost daily now and I hate to see them catch something like that after all their efforts to walk around with fingers in their ears "la la la la la" to info on the movie hehe.

I don't care, I'd like to see a cackling Joker (I doubt they'd do a Nurse version) and a Two-Face announced at Toy Fair. Maybe a Scarecrow.

I'd definitely buy a Two-Face.

I'm right with you SH! I am seriously thinking of doing a custom NJ with the FML head.

Without seeing the movie, this first figure plus my Les head should be enough for me, but who knows, there'll probably be some appearance or something that drives me to want another figure, hopefully not, wallet is getting upset with me haha.

You're pretty much stuck with ebay right now, but if you use the live.com discount (google it) you can get around 20% off of buy-it-now items, so it's not a bad deal.

How the hell do you find anything there? Its confusing as hell.

It's easy, go to live.com search for Wii, at the top there will be a link for a Wii at Ebay with a picture saying Cashback, click that and at the top of the new page from ebay there will be a small cashback picture saying the percentage that you can get back from buy it now with paypal. then just search for what you want and buy it with paypal, you don't need to click anything to get the cash back, it will tell you how much you can get back as you are finishing payment, then you'll get a message from Ebay soon saying you get cash back, it's a microsoft deal so it has a cashback site where you create a login and then click the link from ebay and it'll soon add the money amount to your cashback account, after 60 days you'll be able to have them pay it to you through paypal (set that up through the cashback account settings).

I definately saw some things Hot Toys could add to a second figure. SPOILERS

Knife Shoe
Grenades on the inside of purple coat
pool cue
handgun
machine gun
messy make-up head(s)
ungloved hands
more knives
shrimp on a stick
detonator
Much, much more!

BTW, the Why So Serious bills the figure comes with ARE NOT in the film.

I definately saw some things Hot Toys could add to a second figure. SPOILERS

Knife Shoe
Grenades on the inside of purple coat
pool cue
handgun
machine gun
messy make-up head(s)
ungloved hands
more knives
shrimp on a stick
detonator
Much, much more!

BTW, the Why So Serious bills the figure comes with ARE NOT in the film.

Nope..............no...............i'm not gonna open it, no...............no way......................:banghead ah for frig sakes, lets have a looksie!

well after giving it much tought and i know this is a no brainer, i went ahead and got the ht joker from ebay and i must say the price was pretty decent, i mean i preordered batman tdk version from toys2 but the were all out of the joker so i had to turn to ebay. i ended up paying like 10 bucks extra for joker which is not that bad, these 2 figures look really bad @$$ and i really like the new bat suit and not to mention the joker imo its one of the best figures that will hit the market.now my wallet can have some peace at least untill obiwan in armor comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back